[REQUEST] Flat showcase thumbs in 'Multiplex' view?
Lightbulb 
Hi guys,

I´m new here, but very impressed by the ideas for aeon-mods in this forum. My idea is this: I think the multiplex view is very good, because it shows posters and plots in one layout. But I think the movieposters in the lower part are way to small.
Comparing it to the showcase view (especially with flat thumbs) I think the latter are nicer, because they fit more to the wallview and listview thumbs. So is there a way to have both the multiplex view with plots and the nice looking movie thumbs of the showcase view (flat)? Maybe it is possible to integrate plots into the showcase view with a mulitplexlike layout?

Maybe one of you have an idea, how to realise this?

Best regards
jmad
Hi Guys,

I´m new here and very impressed by the ideas for aeon-mods.

My idea is this: I think the multiplex view is the best one, because you can see the movieposters and plots in one layout. But in my opinion the movie posters in the lower part are way to small.
I personally like the showcase posters more (especially in flat view). So is there a way to have both the plots and layout of the multiplex view and the nice movieposter thumbs of the showcase view? Is it possible to simply integrate plots in the showcase view in a multiplex alike layout?

Maybe one of you have an idea how to realise this?

Cheers,
jmad
i made a similar suggestion here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=340...tcount=189

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Flat showcase thumbs in 'Multiplex' view?0