List View Mod Coming Soon...
wow. Good job! Smile
Leeuw,
from the pic it looks like you could add 1 or 2 more line items to make it level with the top of the poster. this would be nice to reduce scrolling on large libraries.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Livin Wrote:Leeuw,
from the pic it looks like you could add 1 or 2 more line items to make it level with the top of the poster. this would be nice to reduce scrolling on large libraries.

Good idea - that is on my todo list
This does look promising. Like you said I've never understood the current list view. It should all flow together nicely.
This is freaking great!!!
I can't wait!
I assume this will work for tv views also? if so great either way looks nice should work well for xboxSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:I assume this will work for tv views also?

Yes, although I am thinking I will probably do an "alpha" release with just movies, music and files views first and then start on tv (tv will require a little more thought to get all the seasons and episodes to display intelligently).
Leeuw Wrote:Yes, although I am thinking I will probably do an "alpha" release with just movies, music and files views first and then start on tv (tv will require a little more thought to get all the seasons and episodes to display intelligently).
Sounds good to me as i prefer to use one view for both tv and movies, Cant wait to see how this performs on the xboxSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Still pretty early going (haven't even touched anything but the default detail panel on the lower right yet) but here is how music looks so far:

This is looking amazing man! good job.

When do you think we'll get to enjoy it?
damn that looks good
Nice!
great mod!!!!! When can we expect a release of the mod?
Kingmartinus Wrote:When can we expect a release of the mod?

Hopefully this weekend, with a possible "alpha" release earlier if work doesn't get in the way...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
List View Mod Coming Soon...1