List View Mod Coming Soon...
Leeuw Wrote:Hopefully this weekend, with a possible "alpha" release earlier if work doesn't get in the way...
Looks sweet great work keep it goingSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Will the complete text also be readable if you use an almost completely white backdrop?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
temmi2000 Wrote:Will the complete text also be readable if you use an almost completely white backdrop?

Yes, but you may have to use the "thin" or "thick" panel settings instead of "clear"
The box on the lower right works like thumb view in multiplex, i.e., cycles the contents of /extrathumbs

Edit: Here's one more with the menu showing:

Would it be possible to get a scrollbar? I hate not being able to see where I am in the list. (This is also a problem with the current list in auriga)
...but other than that - I am really looking forward to this mod and Paul implementing it into his Lite version.

/needtotest
again great looking.. Will the trailer function be in this mod?

Martin
needtotest Wrote:Would it be possible to get a scrollbar? I hate not being able to see where I am in the list. (This is also a problem with the current list in auriga)

If you are in the standard List View, click the Arrow-Right key and you will see something like a scrollbar.

@Topic: Awesome job on this list view. Up until now I didn't really see any use of the list view for Movies but this is a totally different story! Now I really need to get going on the extrathumbs...
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Just nit-picking.. To me the reflection of the dvd cover needs to move down a tad, its sitting to high and the reflection looks odd, is noticeable on kungfu panda.. Anyways thats just me lol. Looks great as a whole though and i will be implementing it when its done!
garvani Wrote:Just nit-picking.. To me the reflection of the dvd cover needs to move down a tad, its sitting to high and the reflection looks odd, is noticeable on kungfu panda..

Good eye - this will be fixed

kingmartinus Wrote:Will the trailer function be in this mod?

Yes (assuming I can get it to work), just turned off the button for testing in the screenshots above. Still planning to implement it though.

needtotest Wrote:Would it be possible to get a scrollbar? I hate not being able to see where I am in the list.

Yup, there's a scrollbar - pic of it in the last image of this post.
this looks awesome cant wait for release! Wink
V.

*Windows 7 Pro
*EVGA 512-P2-N635-AR GeForce 7950GT 512MB
*ASUS M2N32-WS Pro AM2 NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI ATX Server Motherboard
*AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ Windsor 2.4GHz Socket AM2 89W Dual-Core Processor
when is this going to be released?
rflores2323 Wrote:when is this going to be released?

I had hoped to release this weekend, but with the new updates from djh yesterday I want to go through and clean up everything to work with the new base skin files. The good news is this should make it easier to add the mod (even if you have other mods already installed) once I release it -- but will probably add another couple of days to the release date.
Leeuw Wrote:I had hoped to release this weekend, but with the new updates from djh yesterday I want to go through and clean up everything to work with the new base skin files. The good news is this should make it easier to add the mod (even if you have other mods already installed) once I release it -- but will probably add another couple of days to the release date.

Makes perfect sense to hold of, take your time no point in rushing itWink
Just a quick note to let everyone know I am still working on this and have made good progress updating things for compatibility and ease of installation with the latest auriga updates this weekend. Although I personally will be using multiplex mk2 for tv shows, I have started coding tv shows into the mod. Unfortunately, work has been pretty time-consuming lately and it will probably be at least another week before the mod is ready to be released.
Leeuw Wrote:Just a quick note to let everyone know I am still working on this and have made good progress updating things for compatibility and ease of installation with the latest auriga updates this weekend. Although I personally will be using multiplex mk2 for tv shows, I have started coding tv shows into the mod. Unfortunately, work has been pretty time-consuming lately and it will probably be at least another week before the mod is ready to be released.
No problem Leeuw take as long as you need:rolleyes2:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
List View Mod Coming Soon...1