List View Mod Coming Soon...
looking forward to working with this. Keep up the good work.Nod
V.

*Windows 7 Pro
*EVGA 512-P2-N635-AR GeForce 7950GT 512MB
*ASUS M2N32-WS Pro AM2 NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI ATX Server Motherboard
*AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ Windsor 2.4GHz Socket AM2 89W Dual-Core Processor
So things are actually progressing on this mod and I should be able to post something by sunday. In the meantime, here's a few screens of what movie view is looking like:

1. Thin panel with info showing:

2. Thin panel with plot showing (can toggle between full plot and outline):

3. Thin panel with movie trailer playing

4. Thick panel with info showing:

5. Thick panel with thumb showing (can toggle between extrathumbs slideshow and fanart):

looks nice... are you going to add a few more items to the list itself? 5 items is pretty small.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Quote:
Livin Wrote:looks nice... are you going to add a few more items to the list itself? 5 items is pretty small.

Once everything is set up for the "low" list, I am planning to add a "high" list toggle in the menu (remember this design was inspired by minimeedia!). I think that will probably be in the second release, though -- this weekend I'm hoping to finish up tv and files views.

On second thought, ask and ye shall receive:

Actually, looking at these pics now I might try to raise the list up a tiny bit so the bottom item isn't so close to the edge.
It's looking good. is this working on the newest update of auriga? or the old multiplex version?
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:is this working on the newest update of auriga? or the old multiplex version?

On the latest and greatest, optimized for the new background loading textures in xbmc.
Leeuw Wrote:On the latest and greatest, optimized for the new background loading textures in xbmc.
Should work great on the pc but not on the xbox as it does not support multi image loading.
And there a little tight lipped as to if and when xbox will ever get the code (Dam)Confused
paul Wrote:Should work great on the pc but not on the xbox as it does not support multi image loading.
And there a little tight lipped as to if and when xbox will ever get the code (Dam)Confused

Once I get the first release posted let's work together on stripping it down for the xbox. There should not actually be very much to change, as 99% of the code is in Viewtype_List.xml and a separate Includes_LowList.xml that mostly just holds the media flags (I put it in a separate file rather than Includes_MediaFlags.xml so that it doesn't mess up what people already have set up -- maybe krypt2nite will be kind enough to integrate lowlist flags into his mod eventually...). Anyway, I think the fanart and slideshow would have to be cut for the xbox, but otherwise shouldn't be too difficult.
Maybe there are a "if xbox then" way to handle the new multi image loading - if not there should be when xbmc gets functions that is not supported on all platforms.

I am looking forward to this on sunday - think this is the one view to rule them all.

/needtotest
the movie side looks great (I like showcase better tbh) but the music side to this mod is making me go weak at the knees lol fantastic work mate Cool
This is looking good. I think having the big title over the white bar on the bottom right is a little redundant since the title is already highlighted from the list. I think it would be better if you move the flags up to where the big title is and reserve the extra space for movie info.
On a second thought, I see that there's also other labels besides just the title so I'll reserve my comment till I see how the navigation actually works.
Leeuw Wrote:Once I get the first release posted let's work together on stripping it down for the xbox. There should not actually be very much to change, as 99% of the code is in Viewtype_List.xml and a separate Includes_LowList.xml that mostly just holds the media flags (I put it in a separate file rather than Includes_MediaFlags.xml so that it doesn't mess up what people already have set up -- maybe krypt2nite will be kind enough to integrate lowlist flags into his mod eventually...). Anyway, I think the fanart and slideshow would have to be cut for the xbox, but otherwise shouldn't be too difficult.
To be honest i have never had any problems using fanart with Auriga on the xbox sure it's a little slow but it does the job very well but this new code is really pissing me off.
I did ask arnova about it but aint got an answer from anybody about it, and so yet again it will be the users that have to fix it or a work round but it's beyond my skill level.
But i still look forward to trying your mod out on my pc on my titchy 20" monitor Smile
taps fingers and waits Wink
Some more screenshots of high list view for movies:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
List View Mod Coming Soon...1