• 32(current)
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com (Video) Plugin - Live Stream UK Freeview Channels
Farmer_Fred Wrote:thanks dj gerbil! I seem to have cured it by resetting password. I've just got to cure an issue ive had with the 4od add on and tvcatchup 4od where after a few minutes play it cuts out and chucks me back to the index. This must be an issue with 4od app I would have thought. Thanks though for the help! great stuff.

Glad I could help Smile
dj_gerbil Wrote:I haven't yet Sad I've now got the go ahead from TVC, but Sean and I have come up with a way of getting the listings automatically so we just want to make sure it's working properly.
okay no worries sounds good
torran1 Wrote:okay no worries sounds good
any ideo of a release time??
torran1 Wrote:any ideo of a release time??

Well the Android App was released tonight at 18:00 so I think it would be a bad plan to release it tonight. I've just got a couple of things I'd like to pin down, like ensuring you get your region of choice, once that's done we'll release it Smile

Sorry for the delay though.
New plugin is now live. All the details are here and here
Sorry for the delay, hope you like Smile
i can not get EPG working

say No EPG data
Awesome works perfectly for me takes a little the first time round through the channels but that's be expected. Big thanks to all those involved in making it happen
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
i can not get to working on apple tv 2
(2012-03-14, 23:35)nickshe89 Wrote: i can not get EPG working

say No EPG data

try clearing cache and scrapping epg again
There is no ability to scroll with the mouse in the epg, either up/down or left/right.

Would the set reminder is great, now all we need is a way to record programs too.
This now is must have "Add-on". It is wonderful tool for replacing any set-top box. Now what I want to see is some way to monetize it with some way to have adverts. Why you may askHuh? Well it is one way to make sure the taps for the streams stay on. And that the "add-on" stays in development.

Thank you for making it
Proxy support would be good
EGP stopped working as of this morning. It can't load any data. That means the entire plugin is unuseable.

What's wrong, is the EPG stream down?
(2012-03-17, 19:58)x0149128 Wrote: EGP stopped working as of this morning. It can't load any data. That means the entire plugin is unuseable.

Same here ;-(
(2012-03-15, 11:32)x0149128 Wrote: There is no ability to scroll with the mouse in the epg, either up/down or left/right.

Would the set reminder is great, now all we need is a way to record programs too.
It's coming Give us a chance.

(2012-03-15, 16:13)mikey1234 Wrote: Proxy support would be good
Never going to happen! The site ban Proxys and VPN's

(2012-03-17, 20:12)Oddsodz Wrote:
(2012-03-17, 19:58)x0149128 Wrote: EGP stopped working as of this morning. It can't load any data. That means the entire plugin is unuseable.

Same here ;-(

Did you download the update we posted yesterday? There's a program in the listing that's causing a problem, but we did a fix yesterdaySmile
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com (Video) Plugin - Live Stream UK Freeview Channels7