• 39(current)
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com (Video) Plugin - Live Stream UK Freeview Channels
Noticed on the other thread mate, but my, you are thorough. Wink

Thanks again
RBX
Not everybody bothers to check both threads so just covering all bases lol
Ok, 2.0.23 of the TVCatchup 2.0 addon has just been pushed to the Repo. Features include the ability to change channels while a stream is playing using PgUp/PgDwn and also the Up and Down keys. We've also managed to kill the annoying Left and Right skip keys so it'll hopefully stop crashing when people catch the keys.
play button broke on atv2 again with this update
That's strange as we haven't changed any of the code relating to that. Can you give me a slightly fuller discription of the issue please>
when clicking select or play none of the streams load................just does nothing
Ok, can you enable Debug mode in settings for me then try moving around the guide and selecting something to watch. Then can you post the log so I can see what's going on please?
actually looks more like this is the problem

Error #401: Authentication Failed<
but username and so on is correct

any othr reasons for a 401 error Huh

heres debug log

http://pastebin.com/cmsU5weU
Right this error is really bugging me now.......i can log in all ok online but this authentication error is like aaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh

anyone have this issue......

shall i just try and create another account
created new account its working now
can you disable the left and right click on the atv remote also up and down change from sound to stream jump
If you had a space in your username or password, or dodgy characters like *&%? then that'll break it.

As for the key changes, it sounds like the ATV must use different key assignments to everything else. I'll have a look at it with Sean and we'll see what we can do, although it could be slow going as neither of us have ATV's.
Hi I am using tvcathcup epg 2.0 . The updates are really good, but when you click on the apple tv 2 menu but the video continues playing in the corner, which is a great feature but the problem is my apple tv 2 does not really have the processing power to use it well. Is there any chance you could put a option is the setting to turn this on and off. Thanks for a great plugin.
We can certainly look into it for you Smile
Thanks
Is there a way to adjust the default time when you load the guide? I'm in a different time zone to the uk and when i load it up it displays my local time's listings. I've had a dig around and can't seem to find any answers.

many thanks, this is a wonderful piece of work.
(2012-10-09, 14:28)Ruckus Wrote: Is there a way to adjust the default time when you load the guide? I'm in a different time zone to the uk and when i load it up it displays my local time's listings. I've had a dig around and can't seem to find any answers.

many thanks, this is a wonderful piece of work.

No, and as you're not in the UK you shouldn't be using it anyway!
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com (Video) Plugin - Live Stream UK Freeview Channels7