Req Genre category in TV
I an other thread i reqested more detailed genre categories than twelve which are current present. Beside this i am looking for a genre entry in tv like we have in movies or series. It will also great to filter for specific genre within the epg timeline. For example to see only movies with Thriller, Science Fiction, Horror theme or series which are Drama, Comedy, Action, Fantasy as main theme. News, Weather, Football, Animation, Shows and many other could be selected and shown.
Thanks in advance
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
I want to repeat my request for adding a filter in the tv timeline window.
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
(2019-03-10, 10:10)tehax Wrote: I want to repeat my request for adding a filter in the tv timeline window.
On the other hand i would like to add a request that make it possible to search for all genre they are current in the epg. In search windows i only can select 12 genre but in the epg are more than 12! I use DVBViewer with EIT genre from xepg and all of them will be correct shown, even with colour code in the Kodi tv epg guide. With this request i could seach for example for "Variete" shows.

Your chances are increasing if you do not mix up several requests in one thread.
(2019-03-10, 10:57)ksooo Wrote: Your chances are increasing if you do not mix up several requests in one thread. 
 Done.
better genre support if you have the movies sorted eg Action using <texture>ListItem.Genre, a heap of movies have no genre image
when using <label>[COLOR black]$INFO[ListItem.Genre][/COLOR]</label> you get Action / Comedy / Crime for the same movie

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Genre category in TV0