[WINDOWS] EventClient distribution?
Question 
In a recent post in the thread on the windows xbox360 controller eventclient, MaXMC observed that his controller was not working with XBMC 9.04. This appears to be due to the fact that the XBMC for Windows distribution does not contain any EventClients at all, which leads me to the question: Is this supposed to be the case? If yes, is there a preferred way to distribute EventClients to end-users?

In my opinion, it would make sense to include EventClients in the main distribution: They do not take up much space, and they do not interfere with other aspects of XBMC (as they are separate scripts/executables). Integrating them in the distribution process for XBMC proper would prevent having to create a separate distribution process for the EventClients, saving time and work.
Reading the release-notes it looked like you had support built in for the Xbox 360 controller. And that I would get that support when I upgraded. But you do not have that support included at all. There isn't even a page where I can download a compiled version of it.
I need to check out the source from git? and compile it myself?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] EventClient distribution?0