[MOD] JMarshall's DialogSliders Mod for xTV
Big Grin 
I still love your skin 2 years later. Here is a mod I created to add jmarshalls new DialogSliders to xTV. Enjoy, just unzip it into Pal.

Screen shot, showing audio, but all OSD sliders behave this way.

DialogSlider-MOD.zip
Couldnt get it to work on Mac. Maybe different remote mappings.

What happens:

Press Play/Pause button on Mac remote.

No seek bar appears, but can navigate left and right.

Click Play again and menu window open.

Try, for example, to change Ratio and nothing happens.

HTH
Should work fine, I have the newest xTV, and the most current build of XBMC. The screen shot is from the Windows PC version, but it works the same on Xbox. A current build is very important, jmarshall implemented it just a little bit ago, I'm not sure what it would work like on a earlier build. My xTV has timestamps of 1/1/2009, and my XBMC was created on 5/5/2009. If you have all those, and still have problems, let me know, I'll see what I can do.

I access them by opening up the OSD menu, and then selecting either "Audio" or "Video" from there. On the PC I use the "M" key, then right arrow over to either of those settings, and "Enter".
Ive got XBMC 9.04 r19953 5/5/2009.

xTV is the same.

Maybe its the remote key mappings?
Not new enough. It was finalized in r20088 (i.e. after 9.04).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the reply. Will update and retest.
Question 
jmarshall, is there a way to let up/down move through the remaining sliders in settings. ie, you have audio offset on the screen, and pressing down will switch it to subtitle offset. The same for video sliders.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] JMarshall's DialogSliders Mod for xTV0