The main changes are as follows:
- Added: Player controls to the video OSD
- Added: 38 more movie studio logos
- Added: Video overlay to Home screen and all Settings screens
- Added: Flip image button to the File Browser dialog
- Added: Displaying of Music Now Playing to the Settings screens
- Fixed: Show Plot to appear for High List view but only when viewing episodes
- Fixed: Displaying of weather background
- Fixed: Made sure that videos background is displayed when viewing movie/tv show categorisations (genre, year etc)
- Fixed: Missing background for Scripts screen
- Fixed: Displaying of fanart images (works better for music and tv shows)
- Fixed: Positioning of the watched icon for TV show media in Poster Info view (as well as other related views)
- Updated: Tidied up the displaying of the fast forward/rewind notifiers (2x, 4x, 8x etc)
- Updated: Tidied up some of the movie studio logo images to make them more consistent
- Updated: Tidied up content type label display for Videos, Music, Programs, Scripts and Pictures
- Updated: 20th Century Fox logo to show for APJAC Productions too
- Updated: Danish translation (thanks to PiNCH)
- Updated: Korean translation (thanks to kimp93)
- Updated: Spanish translation (thanks to Melandryu)
- Updated: Portuguese translation (thanks to xbs08)
- Updated: Dutch translation (thanks to jorisdekloris)
Minimal Video OSD with new Player Controls:
Use Recent Version of XBMC
In order to get the best out of this release you need to be using a version of XBMC built in the in the last week or so (since the changes to XBMC to allow background loading of multiimages). A new version of t3ch was released for xbox on 21st May, any earlier t3ch builds will not work with the skin.
If you do decide to use it without an up to date version of XBMC then you'll probably find that none of the backgrounds appear. You have been warned.
If you do find any problems or have any suggestions on improvements to the skin please describe them as fully as possible and give screenshots where possible.
Have fun and enjoy!
Skin download link - MiniMeedia v0.81
The skin itself does not contain any real background images since most users will already have a set of background images that they like (for MediaStream and Aeon skins etc) and I assume most users will be using fanart for the Movies and TV Shows anyway.
I have a nice set of custom background images that I use and aim to provide download links so that users can use these if they want.
Background download links -
Movies - Movies Backgrounds 1 Movies Backgrounds 2
TV Shows - TV Show Backgrounds
Videos - Videos Backgrounds
Music - Music Backgrounds
Pictures - Pictures Backgrounds
System - System Backgrounds
Power - Power Backgrounds
DVD - DVD Backgrounds
The skin is setup to work with Weather Fanart (the weather background should match the current weather conditions) and to get this working properly I recommend downloading timdog's Weather Fanart pack