just formatted, now movies wont display fanart/folder pictures
So

I moved the movies i had from a internal haddrive to an external hdd. Then i formatted, and now i installed xbmc, with aeon and everything. Every settings is correct. The fanart pictures is set up properly, and they have folder.jpegs and movie.tbn etc.

Used mip for that.

But when im in libary mode, the movies wont display fanart or thumbs, even when i tell xbmc to choose that specific picture for thumb/fanart. It doesnt show up. So i though the problem was mip, but after deleting 5 nfo,fanarts, thumbs on different movies, and redoing them in mip.

They still dont show up :/
i'm just guessing but sounds like you may have a problem in your userdata folder found in appdata/roaming/xbmc/userdata, maybe it has something to do with permissions of that folder.
but like i said just guessing
hm, i dont think so, its in roaming, so i dont have to start as administrator, im vista if that matters. And the Movies are on a external drive, and that shoulndt matter since
after uninstalling babylon stable, i installed latest svn, and then it worked, so sorry for posting in aeon when it was not aeon related.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
just formatted, now movies wont display fanart/folder pictures0