A small update
I'm sure some of you have noticed the lack of updates recently. A lot of stuff came up and I had to pretty much ignore XBMC to keep my mind on it, which is how things have to stay for the time being. That neatly coincided with me getting a bit numb from all the Aeon stuff, so a clean break was always on the cards.

I'll get back to it at some point, though, if only to get all the dialogs finished and harmonised, etc. I see there's some new background loading stuff in XBMC now - I might have play with that tonight. I doubt I'll get time to ever resolve the colour mismatch issues with Multiplex, sadly. What I could really do with is someone with serious skills to come and give things a redesign, but I wouldn't count on that happening.

Whatever happens, something will happen. Sometime.
Yeah I think we all needed a break from the chaos.
I wouldn't worry too much. Every time I say I'm unable to do something I end up doing it anyway, usually more than I planned to in the first place.
We can only hope. Big Grin
Good to hear form you DJH. Take all the time you need. If you feel like doing something that shouldn't take too much motivation Wink you can browse this subforum for threads with the prefix [fix]. I know I found a solution to the large thumbs not fading out and Hitcher has fixed a few things as well. It should mostly be just copy paste.

Cheers,
Rand
i just took a look on github and noticed there are updates .. i'm assuming i'm gonna have to upgrade from my babylon final to a recent svn to get these updates to work properly ??

and one other question some of the more skilled modders might be able to answer .. i made a small tweak to my Includes_Mediaflags.xml .. after i pull the latest update from git .. while these get deleted and i'll have to re-do my mod ?
Nice to see you're still around! Smile
brave little meme loves you.
pletopia Wrote:and one other question some of the more skilled modders might be able to answer .. i made a small tweak to my Includes_Mediaflags.xml .. after i pull the latest update from git .. while these get deleted and i'll have to re-do my mod ?

No.
pletopia Wrote:more skilled modders

It goes without saying there is no one more skilled than djh
Nick8888 Wrote:It goes without saying there is no one more skilled than djh

yes .. but he's a skinner .. not a modder Wink
good to hear from you, take your time. there are plenty of mods to keep us occupied.
Thanks for the update.
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A small update0