9.04.x AppleTV H.264 720p Choppy
I tried to search the forum for help, but no one posted anything so I guessed I'm the only one with this problem.

720p H.264 profile 2 or 3 CAVLC 3-4Mbps, which played fine on 8.10 on the Apple TV plays back very choppy (10-15fps) on 9.04 and 9.04.1. It is playing off a NAS through ethernet. Skin is Mediastream. I tried to downgrade to 8.10, but shortcuts were screwed up and XBMC crashed and closed when trying to add a Media shortcut. Reverted to 9.04.1 for now.

Too lazy to check logs. I know i will get flak from devs and mods for this, but I wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing this problem. I read somewhere that FFMPEG was updated in this release, but it could have only been for the linux build.

I know I can factory restore but I formatted the patchstick (was a 2.5" HDD now in an HP t5700). I don't have another that is compatible at the moment.
Please pastebin a mediainfo from one of the source files and a debug log (/Users/frontrow/Library/Logs/xbmc.log)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
9.04.x AppleTV H.264 720p Choppy0