[MOD] Music Visualization screen always on (music video like)
mhhhhhhhhhhh!!! true, I will need to fix the MOD !!

Thanks a lot joebrady and Roborob !
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Quote:Yes, it does work. I set this in the musicvisualisation.xml (This is on xbox)

Thanks for trying out, i was thinking about that too , but you find it out allready, now it is very easy, just put all the artists in a root folder and use MIP to get the fanart automaticly. I'll have to try for mulitple folders because i have one drive for pop one for trance and one for various artists. Hope it works .
well I have a problem how I refer to my music folder if is in my server i try
<imagepath>smb://myserver/Music/$INFO[MusicPlayer.Artist]</imagepath>
<imagepath>192.168.1.2/Music/$INFO[MusicPlayer.Artist]</imagepath>

well found this :
Quote:The path is relative to the media/ folder if it is not specified completely. It must be a local path (ie on the local harddisk) for speed purposes.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
joebrady Wrote:From the wiki:
imagepath Specifies the path containing the images to use for the slideshow. XBMC will first look inside the compressed Textures.xpr file for images, and then will look in the actual folder. The path is relative to the media/ folder if it is not specified completely. It must be a local path (ie on the local harddisk) for speed purposes.

Yea, I mentioned that part Nod

As far as the naming goes, It shouldn't be case sensetive (CAPS) only context sensetive (ie AC-DC won't match with AC/DC)

Reaven: Do your images change when the track changes to a song w/ a new Artist?
Quote:Reaven: Do your images change when the track changes to a song w/ a new Artist?
if that artist have fanart yes it does... is the same, the problem is my media is in a server and I cant point there to pull the fanart directly form the artist music folder so I have to create a folder locally in my HTPC.

Quote:t must be a local path (ie on the local harddisk) for speed
for speed purpose or not , it never show up slow nor fast !
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
reaven Wrote:if that artist have fanart yes it does... is the same,

Hmmm, I wonder what I missed that causes the artist picture do not change with each new song... when the song changes, I just still see the image from the first song's artist...Eek
if the song is from the same artist it wont change, it will change only if the album artist change.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
hmm, still won't change for me. I looked at it again last night, but didn't see anywhere I screwed up. I'll have to start from scratch again and see what results I get.
you mean when you change album or song, if the artist change and you have fanart for both it should change !
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Mockup? Did you just edit that text onto the fanart image you were using?
So, I re-did this mod, this time, instead of trying to pull the fanart image from the Artist folder I already had of the drive, I did as you suggested and created a few folders under Aeon/media/backdrops/artist_fanart. Now, being as I am using an xbox, I am using Paul's Rev6 "lite" version, (this may be the source of the problem) and I had to compress the media folders contents into an .xpr. So, after all this, I still get the same results.

1. I start a playlist that only has two songs, each from a different artist.
2. The first songs starts, I go to visulization, and I have the fanart for that artist and the fanart changes during the song because I have mulitple images in the folder for that artist.
3. When the next song from a new artist starts , these same images from the previous artist continue to repeat.

Roborob: Have you done this mod and is it working as expectd for you?
mhh I see, I cant be of more help because I dont have an xbox 1 (still alive). let see if other users can help on this.

Quote:Mockup? Did you just edit that text onto the fanart image you were using?
yes its a mockup to get feedback, thats my next project stream or scrape trivia or facts for the artist/band, after getting bored of lookin a plain visualization I make the music video like mod after getting bored of looking at the same pictures again and again I came out with this, it would be cool if that could be scrape form internet and every user could add and everytime you initialized xbmc it add new ones.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
I like the idea, I saw the discussion in another thread a few day ago. Nod
joebrady Wrote:I like the idea, I saw the discussion in another thread a few day ago. Nod

about this ?
or another post I made?
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Music Visualization screen always on (music video like)1