Latest update from github (today) problem
Thumbs Up 
this last update seems to brake my aeon completly:
the home menu looks fine, but when going to the movies i can only see the fanart image and the showcae only shows when i move left or right. in tv - multiplex, i don't see the multiplex background - only the fanart and the shows thumbs. in any of the views i'm unable to get to the view selection screen - pressing up doesn't do anything. in settings i'm unable to move right to select different options, i can see them but pressing right on the remote makes them disappear. i'm using xbmc svn version from yestarday.
anyone else has such problems?
Weird, mine seems o work fine - the only issue I have is in Showcase, when scrolling really fast through movies the 'default' thumb (before the background loader kicks in) for all thumbs scrolling into the screen is not the vanilla one, but the thumb that was closest to the edge of the screen when i started scrolling.

So for a second it looks like I am scrolling through tons of the same movie, to be clear. Then the background loader does its thing and all thumbs in view get replaced with their proper ones.
brave little meme loves you.
I haven't installed the updates myself yet but did you get one of the latest SVN builds of XBMC?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
You need to upgrade to a newer build of xbmc as i had the same problem minutes after djh released the updates for auriga so i updated xbmc to a build made a few day's ago and it now works fantastic. great updates djh
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Doraemonn Wrote:So for a second it looks like I am scrolling through tons of the same movie, to be clear. Then the background loader does its thing and all thumbs in view get replaced with their proper ones.

It does that. Just a side-effect of background-loading the thumbs, I guess. Putting a fade in would give you better control over what it displayed when you were fast-scrolling, but it breaks the coverflow completely. I'll look at it in more depth sometime.
paul Wrote:You need to upgrade to a newer build of xbmc as i had the same problem minutes after djh released the updates for auriga so i updated xbmc to a build made a few day's ago and it now works fantastic. great updates djh

i'll try upgrading again, though i used the xbmc update tool yesterday and it upgraded. what build are you using?
djh_ Wrote:It does that. Just a side-effect of background-loading the thumbs, I guess. Putting a fade in would give you better control over what it displayed when you were fast-scrolling, but it breaks the coverflow completely. I'll look at it in more depth sometime.

Sure, no biggie - After all is said and done I have grown quite fond of MultiPlex, so I hardly ever look at Showcase anymore Smile
brave little meme loves you.
did another upgrade and all is fine now Smile
djh_ Wrote:It does that. Just a side-effect of background-loading the thumbs, I guess. Putting a fade in would give you better control over what it displayed when you were fast-scrolling, but it breaks the coverflow completely. I'll look at it in more depth sometime.

Great performance, but the loaded images doesn't seem to stay in memory though. For example: Scrolling quickly to the right the new cover entering from the right are quickly but visibly loaded. If you stop and start scrolling back, the covers you have already passed seem to be re-loaded. Even after having scrolled past all covers, none seem to remain loaded. I hope this can be fixed because the scrolling is amazingly smooth now.
Someone who has it working, what exact build are you using? Which SVN? I've tried the latest as (the 29th's), but it still didn't work. Backdrops are completely black, tried purging settings but still didn't fix it.
Update xbmc thats how i fixed the backdrops problemSmile
paul Wrote:Update xbmc thats how i fixed the backdrops problemSmile

I did update. First to SVN rev20780, then back to 9.04.01 (from the main downloads page, I had been using a build even earlier than that). All I want to know is the svn revision number of someone who has it working, so I can download the same version. 20780 had the same problem of black backdrops. If it helps, I'm on OS X.

Nevermind. Got it working with 20780.. I had the wrong file before. Hehe.. >.<
Anumidium Wrote:I did update. First to SVN rev20780, then back to 9.04.01 (from the main downloads page, I had been using a build even earlier than that). All I want to know is the svn revision number of someone who has it working, so I can download the same version. 20780 had the same problem of black backdrops. If it helps, I'm on OS X.

where can I download the latest SVN for mac? I've been struggling for hours to find it!

Thanks!
thesoulhacker Wrote:where can I download the latest SVN for mac? I've been struggling for hours to find it!

Thanks!

from this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=44301 download site: http://www.sshcs.com/xbmc/
Anumidium Wrote:I did update. First to SVN rev20780, then back to 9.04.01 (from the main downloads page, I had been using a build even earlier than that). All I want to know is the svn revision number of someone who has it working, so I can download the same version. 20780 had the same problem of black backdrops. If it helps, I'm on OS X.

Revision 20737 works for windows But not working for xbox not even last night's build works

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Latest update from github (today) problem0