[BUG] Custom Weather and Settings Backdrop
I think nobody is able to change the backdrop of the "Settings" menu item with the newest Auriga version from Github.

Furthermore my custom Weather backdrop doesn't show up. I can define it in the settings but it isn't shown. XBMC just continues to go through the defined backdrops of the previously active menu item (Videos or Settings in my case). Can anyone else confirm this issue?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Montellese Wrote:I think nobody is able to change the backdrop of the "Settings" menu item with the newest Auriga version from Github.

Furthermore my custom Weather backdrop doesn't show up. I can define it in the settings but it isn't shown. XBMC just continues to go through the defined backdrops of the previously active menu item (Videos or Settings in my case). Can anyone else confirm this issue?

It's broke fanart for tv views also and i am using a build of xbmc from last night, before that not even the default backdrops worked and no fanart. djh's last fix was supposed to fix this(yeh right) i can't comment on the weather backdrops as i don't use it, i just thought i would compare notes with others.........
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Fanart for TV Shows is working fine here - latest XBMC build and latest git Aeon.

As for Weather -

[BUG] Weather backdrop not showing in latest update
TV Show backdrops work for me fine as well.

@Weather: Sorry I must have missed your thread about it. Thanks for the hint.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BUG] Custom Weather and Settings Backdrop0