Movie thumbs no longer showing
I finally put together a proper HTPC today and have moved all of my movies over to it.

On the pc I've been using to organize my collection up to now all of the movie posters show up fine in aeon but since I moved them over to my new pc they don't show up at all. I cant even set one of the thumbs pulled by the scraper.

My posters are stored as movie.tbn in the respective movie folders.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and sorry if the answer is already somewhere on the forum, I did a few seaches and couldn't find anything.
If they moved either they have to be rescanned or changing the path to your files in your sources.xml might work.
mcborzu Wrote:If they moved either they have to be rescanned or changing the path to your files in your sources.xml might work.

Thanks for your reply. Its a completely new installation of XBMC on a new pc so they have all been added to the library from scratch. Also I have tried adding a completely new movie with no .nfo or thumb in the folder and when xbmc scrapes it doesnt get a thumb. If I try to manually select a thumb from the info screen it loads all the thumbs from themoviedb.org but it wont even show a preview of them.

Its as if theres some sort of "don't show thumbs" option selected. If only it were that simple.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=51826

had the same trouble, i just installed lastet svn and it solved the problem for me,

funny thing, also happend to me when i switch computers, also tried rescraping, but as i said, the latest svn did the job for me atleast
Thank you very much. I was sure that I had tried one of the SVN builds during the 8 hours I've been trying but apparently not.

I though it was something to do with moving to x64 windows.

Anyways problem solved. Thanks again Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie thumbs no longer showing0