Auto Minimise of Music info when not in Vis
hey guys, first of all i'm not 100% sure that this hasn't been already implemented (if it has i haven't worked out how to do it) but here goes:

i have a "launch random playlist on boot" script so i can have music on entry to xbmc. the thing is in projectmayhem and the old xme skin, the music info (thumb, scrolling title/artist info, and time remaining) does not minimise like it does when you switch to a visualisation.

the prblem comes particularly when using my files, the thumb in paritcular obscures the bottom few buttons on the panel of my files (e.g. move, copy, rename, etc) which could be a little dangeorus.

would it be possible to minimise the music thumb at least (i guess this doesn't occur in the higher res views just in pal/ntsc)

if it is already there somewhere i apologise and could someone tell me if it is possible to minimise it manually(i don't think there are any available buttons left)

i was thinking that it would pop up on start and remain up for say 5 seconds then minimise, and then pop up on the start of the next track before minimising

hope i've explained this in an understandable way Blush
no, it's not possible at the moment.

i believe it's only my files that has the problem, so another solution would be to modify the skin so that this problem doesn't arise.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Auto Minimise of Music info when not in Vis0