• 34(current)
[RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin
eyoussef Wrote:Sorry in advance for the questions i'm about to ask, i'm a complete noob to all of this. So according to post #404, I start by adding the zip file to my ATV2, then update the librtmp file provided in the link courtesy of newatv2user by simply putting it in the directory stated? Do I enable the add-on before I update the librtmp? Then I don't understand changing owner "chown mobile librtmp.0.dylib" where do I do this?

Also, will this work in Canada? Thanks

simply putting it in the directory stated? Do I enable the add-on before I update the librtmp? Just copy the file in the stated folder and then enable the add-on. Either way will work

"chown mobile librtmp.0.dylib" where do I do this?
No need to do anything. just leave it as is.

Also, will this work in Canada? Thanks[/quote] Yes..it will.. I am using it and works perfectly fine.

Hope that helps.
Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick 2nd Gen/ Kodi Krypton 17.6
Macbook Air 13" OSX High Sierra/Kodi Krypton 17.6

Skin: Konfluence by Schism
Testing AppleTV 4/Kodi Beta Alpha Testing
RedPenguin Wrote:Is there anyway to rename "Follows" because it's very hard to tell what is what.

Like some show it like ax45656 or username and you gotta try and remember what that person streams.

Could you be more specific. What the api returns for this is kind of limited.
I mean when you follow the Bravo channel instead of saying "Bravo" in "Follows" it says "Muskymusk".
I'm having issues with the plugin since upgrading to Eden beta 2. I upgraded my iPad from Eden 1 to Eden 2, and jTV wouldn't work afterward. Every other plugin works. aTV2 was working fine on Eden 1, and I upgraded it to Eden 2. Same exact thing. jTV broken. Says Opening stream then just dumps back to jTV list.

Here's my log for iPad2: http://pastebin.com/v72Vu9B6

Here's my log for aTV2: http://pastebin.com/nuPMNFyF

Any help is appreciated.
crawl Wrote:I'm having issues with the plugin since upgrading to Eden beta 2. I upgraded my iPad from Eden 1 to Eden 2, and jTV wouldn't work afterward. Every other plugin works. aTV2 was working fine on Eden 1, and I upgraded it to Eden 2. Same exact thing. jTV broken. Says Opening stream then just dumps back to jTV list.

Here's my log for iPad2: http://pastebin.com/v72Vu9B6

Here's my log for aTV2: http://pastebin.com/nuPMNFyF

Any help is appreciated.

Just follow post #404 and should be back to normal.

Hope that helps.
Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick 2nd Gen/ Kodi Krypton 17.6
Macbook Air 13" OSX High Sierra/Kodi Krypton 17.6

Skin: Konfluence by Schism
Testing AppleTV 4/Kodi Beta Alpha Testing
I didn't see Jtv inside divingmodule's repo. I did force refresh but still it's not showing up. Am I doing something wrong?
Raspberry Pi-B with Raspbmc
i5 iMac 21.5"
Macbook Pro
LG PA75U Projector with 113" DIY screen
iPhone 5S/Kodi
Denon AVR S500BT with Klipsch Reference series 5.1 setup
Amazon Fire TV with SPMC
Asus M004U (Coming Soon)

Solved. Permissions issue. reboot.

Thanks.
hi guys, i installed jtv and everything shows up but i cant get anything to play. i also followed what was on post 404 and copied that file yet nothing works. Any recommendationsHuh?
i dont know if im doing this in the right place but this is what i did

chown mobile private/var/stash/applications/xbmc.frappliance/frameworks/librtmp.0.dylib
chown: cannot access `private/var/stash/applications/xbmc.frappliance/frameworks/librtmp.0.dylib': No such file or directory

Apple-TV:~ root# chown mobile root/applications/XBMC.frappliance/Frameworks/librtmp.0.dylib
chown: cannot access `root/applications/XBMC.frappliance/Frameworks/librtmp.0.dylib': No such file or directory
im using putty to get into my atv2. i found the file thats located in private/var/stash/applications/xbmc.frappliance/frameworks/ but dont know what to do after. i tried renaming it with chown mobile librtmp.0.dylib, when i go to xbmc, the screen goes blank and sends me back to the main screen again. This happens every time i click on xbmc. I un did the rename and i can go back to xbmc.

As you can tell im a complete noob. Prob the most annoying you guys gotta deal with but any help would be greatly appreciated.
You can check the owner with
Code:
ls -l private/var/stash/applications/xbmc.frappliance/frameworks/
freak1 Wrote:I didn't see Jtv inside divingmodule's repo. I did force refresh but still it's not showing up. Am I doing something wrong?

It's not in the repo, download and install from zip from post #404.
Hirosushima, I'm totally a newbie to this ATV2 thing and need your assistant in walking me step by step onto installing this to my ATV2. unsure why i can PM you.
Installed it but having script error. Cannot open the addon. And replaced the .dylib file. But how to change the owner on my Apple TV 2?
Raspberry Pi-B with Raspbmc
i5 iMac 21.5"
Macbook Pro
LG PA75U Projector with 113" DIY screen
iPhone 5S/Kodi
Denon AVR S500BT with Klipsch Reference series 5.1 setup
Amazon Fire TV with SPMC
Asus M004U (Coming Soon)

Macpatto Wrote:simply putting it in the directory stated? Do I enable the add-on before I update the librtmp? Just copy the file in the stated folder and then enable the add-on. Either way will work

"chown mobile librtmp.0.dylib" where do I do this?
No need to do anything. just leave it as is.

Also, will this work in Canada? Thanks
Yes..it will.. I am using it and works perfectly fine.

Hope that helps.[/quote]

Yes, that's perfect, I got it working. Thanks
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin9