• 45(current)
[RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin
Now . 0.2.5 is working fine on apple tv 2

i tried the plugin on my PC wondows XP

but i didn't find the : librtmp.0.dylib file

i now that this process is for linux .. for windows what to do ?
Download this zip -> http://rtmpdump.mplayerhq.hu/download/rt...-win32.zip

Extract the librtmp.dill to ProgramFiles\xbmc\system\players\dvdplayer\
Thx div
Using Justing Tv, i get to log in and view the chanels when i click on one its says working then stops and nothing happens

- am running

Justin tv 0.2.5

Mac os x Lion

Xbmc v11 eden beta 3

everything else is workng, ex: live tv, tmz, live stream, 1channel , etc.

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED
This add-on requires an updated librtmp library. I'm not sure if the one linked in post #404 will work on the Mac OS, it was built for atv2.

Maybe you could build the source code yourself? rtmpdump

Anyone have this going on a Mac?
(2012-03-19, 14:05)divingmule Wrote: This add-on requires an updated librtmp library. I'm not sure if the one linked in post #404 will work on the Mac OS, it was built for atv2.

Hi,
Great plugin, i have my ATV version working,mbut on my windows box some streams don't work? Do I need to update the same file for windows as well?

Thx
Hokay, let me first say thanks to divingmule and everyone else pushing this project forward. I think IPTV is the future and it only makes sense that our favourite media centre application should be ready to go!

However, I have found one problem with the current system... I think.

I'm into Starcraft 2 and in particular watching professional streams over at twitch.tv which is a subsidiary of justin.tv. Justin TV has made the decision to move pretty much all of their SC2 streams over to Twitch. At first you wouldn't think that this would be a problem but it seems that if the page is redirected to twitch.tv the plugin doesn't read the data correctly.

For example: if one were to go to www.justin.tv/Ogsvns your browser will redirect you to www.twitch.tv/Ogsvns

If you search for Ogsvns inside the plugin on XBMC (provided he is streaming) it simply won't work.

But for some games that have not been exclusively moved to twitch.tv (and some channels like ign proleague) they can operate under the justin.tv/username or twitch.tv/username guise...

And it works in XBMC like a champ!

I have included some examples in this pastebin http://pastebin.com/Z2wbLLZh

Some info about my setup:
Ubuntu 11.10 32bit
XBMC Eden RC2
Justin TV Plugin 0.2.5
rtmpdump ver 2.4 (compiled on this system and dumped librtmp.so.0 in the right folder, couldn't make it work at all before this.)
I am using ATV 2, all the soccer channels not working with me!, I need help pls.
My Justin version is : 0.2.5
(2012-03-20, 13:17)bigbozza Wrote: Hokay, let me first say thanks to divingmule and everyone else pushing this project forward. I think IPTV is the future and it only makes sense that our favourite media centre application should be ready to go!

I'm into Starcraft 2 and in particular watching professional streams over at twitch.tv which is a subsidiary of justin.tv. Justin TV has made the decision to move pretty much all of their SC2 streams over to Twitch. At first you wouldn't think that this would be a problem but it seems that if the page is redirected to twitch.tv the plugin doesn't read the data correctly.

For example: if one were to go to www.justin.tv/Ogsvns your browser will redirect you to www.twitch.tv/Ogsvns

If you search for Ogsvns inside the plugin on XBMC (provided he is streaming) it simply won't work.

But for some games that have not been exclusively moved to twitch.tv (and some channels like ign proleague) they can operate under the justin.tv/username or twitch.tv/username guise...

Ubuntu 11.10 32bit
XBMC Eden RC2
Justin TV Plugin 0.2.5
rtmpdump ver 2.4 (compiled on this system and dumped librtmp.so.0 in the right folder, couldn't make it work at all before this.)

Very nice first post! Thanks for all the info Smile

I have some ideas however it's hard to test as I haven't been able to find any of the channels from your log that are live and I'm having a hard time finding non-working channels.

If anyone could confirm some non-working channel names, I would appreciate it.
(2012-03-20, 21:58)batarfihm Wrote: I am using ATV 2, all the soccer channels not working with me!, I need help pls.
My Justin version is : 0.2.5

Is it just the soccer channels Huh

Did you update your librtmp? check post #404

http://pastebin.com your xbmc.log and post the link here, is always a good idea.
(2012-03-20, 11:05)TheMonkeyQueen Wrote:
(2012-03-19, 14:05)divingmule Wrote: This add-on requires an updated librtmp library. I'm not sure if the one linked in post #404 will work on the Mac OS, it was built for atv2.

Hi,
Great plugin, i have my ATV version working,mbut on my windows box some streams don't work? Do I need to update the same file for windows as well?

Thx

See post #661 - 662
(2012-03-21, 02:03)divingmule Wrote:
(2012-03-20, 13:17)bigbozza Wrote: Hokay, let me first say thanks to divingmule and everyone else pushing this project forward. I think IPTV is the future and it only makes sense that our favourite media centre application should be ready to go!

Ubuntu 11.10 32bit
XBMC Eden RC2
Justin TV Plugin 0.2.5

Very nice first post! Thanks for all the info Smile

I have some ideas however it's hard to test as I haven't been able to find any of the channels from your log that are live and I'm having a hard time finding non-working channels.

Hi again driving

You could simply check this index, it shows most streams of SC2 casts from twitch.tv; http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/

Most of them (that i've tried jsut now) dosnt show

(2012-03-21, 02:03)divingmule Wrote: Very nice first post! Thanks for all the info Smile

Thanks for the quick reply Mule~!

Here is a link to current streaming SC2 players http://www.twitch.tv/directory/StarCraft...%20Liberty

Give me a moment to hunt down a currently streaming channel that works on justin and twitch without an immediate redirect.
http://www.justin.tv/celeritygaming
http://www.twitch.tv/celeritygaming

An example of Bi-Curious streamer.
Hi.

Is there a repo for this addon?
I tried "divingmule's unofficial repo" which points to "http://divingmules-repo.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/addons.xml" but there is no mention of jtv there.
Doesn't look like there's going to be a way to fix this on the add-on side of things. It seems to be an audio codec problem.

If you look at the Metadata in the log you'll notice most of these broadcasters are using this XSplit software.
Code:
07:50:21 T:4784  NOTICE:   audiocodecid          11.00
07:50:21 T:4784  NOTICE:   audiodatarate         100.00
07:50:21 T:4784  NOTICE:   bufferSize            1000k
07:50:21 T:4784  NOTICE:   frameRate             400000
07:50:21 T:4784  NOTICE:   maxBitrate            1000k
07:50:21 T:4784  NOTICE:   videoDevice           XSplitBroadcaster
07:50:21 T:4784  NOTICE:   xsplitBroadcasterVersion1.2.1.91
07:50:21 T:4784  NOTICE:   xsplitCoreVersion     1.0.1201.0504 Public Beta 6
07:50:21 T:4784  NOTICE:   xsplitGameSourceVersion1.1.0.18
07:50:21 T:4784  NOTICE:   xsplitMediaLibVersion 2.0.0.88

Notice the audiocodecid.

If the stream plays, it will have no audio -
Code:
07:43:57 T:1096  NOTICE: Opening audio stream: 1 source: 256
07:43:57 T:1096  NOTICE: Finding audio codec for: 86054
07:43:57 T:1096   DEBUG: FactoryCodec - Audio: FFmpeg - Opening
07:43:57 T:3980   DEBUG: Thread CDVDPlayerVideo start, auto delete: 0
07:43:57 T:3980  NOTICE: running thread: video_thread
07:43:57 T:1096   DEBUG: CDVDAudioCodecFFmpeg::Open() Unable to find codec 86054
07:43:57 T:1096   DEBUG: FactoryCodec - Audio: FFmpeg - Failed

If the stream doesn't play -
Code:
WARNING: could not find codec parameters
ERROR: CDVDPlayer::OpenDemuxStream - Error creating demuxer

However this stream played without issue, notice the audiocodecid -
Code:
08:01:50 T:3636  NOTICE:   audiocodecid          mp4a
08:01:50 T:3636  NOTICE:   audiodatarate         187.50
08:01:50 T:3636  NOTICE:   bufferSize            3700k
08:01:50 T:3636  NOTICE:   frameRate             181818
08:01:50 T:3636  NOTICE:   maxBitrate            3700k
08:01:50 T:3636  NOTICE:   videoDevice           XSplitBroadcaster
08:01:50 T:3636  NOTICE:   xsplitBroadcasterVersion1.3.0.9
08:01:50 T:3636  NOTICE:   xsplitCoreVersion     1.0.1203.1602 Public Beta 7.1
08:01:50 T:3636  NOTICE:   xsplitGameSourceVersion1.1.0.21
08:01:50 T:3636  NOTICE:   xsplitMediaLibVersion 2.0.0.100

I also dumped some video to a file, from a stream that would not play, and it played without any audio in XBMC and VLC.
(2012-03-21, 17:22)mikles Wrote: Hi.

Is there a repo for this addon?
I tried "divingmule's unofficial repo" which points to "http://divingmules-repo.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/addons.xml" but there is no mention of jtv there.

Not yet. You'll have to use "Install from zip" - start with post #404
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin9