• 3(current)
[RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin
Ok, yeah that sounds great, and anyways the workaround works fine right now Smile
Btw, updated my xbmc yesterday after a year of being abroad and i must say the stability of scripts have greatly improved.

Thanks again stacked !
Absolutely awesome plugin. I do, however, have a question. On many of the channels I am viewing, I get quite a bit of choppiness. One I especially notice it on is under Entertainment, Comedy, Animation Heaven. Is anyone else getting the chop? It works great on my PC. I'm thinking the quality of the channel is just too high for the XBOX XBMC.
xenocidal Wrote:Absolutely awesome plugin. I do, however, have a question. On many of the channels I am viewing, I get quite a bit of choppiness. One I especially notice it on is under Entertainment, Comedy, Animation Heaven. Is anyone else getting the chop? It works great on my PC. I'm thinking the quality of the channel is just too high for the XBOX XBMC.

Yeah, some of the HQ (or HD) channels is too much for the xbox.
Actually, I found that it was my wireless causing the problem. As soon as I ran a network cable to the Xbox, 99% of the channels began working perfectly. My wife and I love you for this plugin, Stacked Smile
Dear All,

I've a couple of request /bug:

1. is it possible to save a search? It's annoing to retyte the searc on the xbox without a real keyboard.

2. It seems that the pluging can't recognise the channel description. it's always "justin.tv"

Thank you

L.
lupick Wrote:Dear All,

I've a couple of request /bug:

1. is it possible to save a search? It's annoing to retyte the searc on the xbox without a real keyboard.

2. It seems that the pluging can't recognise the channel description. it's always "justin.tv"

Thank you

L.

Stacked has recently found a fix for the channel descriptions not working although as far as I'm aware he hasn't had chance to upload the new working plugins. Stick this in the default.py of any plugin that has the same problem and it should fix it: "xbmcplugin.addSortMethod( handle=int( sys.argv[ 1 ] ), sortMethod=xbmcplugin.SORT_METHOD_LABEL )"

I've added it to the Justin.tv, ITV Catchup and MTVN plugins and they are all now displaying correct text. Think I added the code just after the import section at the top and all is working for me.
Great!! now descritption are working again.

Any chance to implement the saved search function (like youtube script/plugin)

thank you

L.
I was planning on fixing that problem and adding that feature to all my plugins that have a search function. I wanted to do the updates all at once instead of having multiple updates...I'm going to have time tomorrow, so check SVN later tomorrow.
Wow looking forward to a new update...!!

thank you

L.
[Justin.tv v1.1]
- fixed Library mode problem
- added saved search results feature
- added a few menu icons and updated Justin.tv icon
- added "Edit" and "Remove" context menus to search results page
- updated version number to 1.1

Please let me know if there are any problems, because I didn't have alot of time to check for errors. btw, Justin.tv has been acting slow lately, so this might cause the plugin to crash randomly.
Hi,
I've found a bug on the saved search:

Ff you try to use a saved search it will give to you:

Error:Invalid user or not a live feed.

Any Idea?

L.
lupick Wrote:Hi,
I've found a bug on the saved search:

Ff you try to use a saved search it will give to you:

Error:Invalid user or not a live feed.

Any Idea?

L.

Oh, I see what you mean. Let me find the problem. thx

[Update 7/14/09 v1.2]
- fixed saved search bug
- changed saved search icon
stacked Wrote:Oh, I see what you mean. Let me find the problem. thx

[Update 7/14/09 v1.2]
- fixed saved search bug
- changed saved search icon

Wow now it is working!!!

It's a super fast solution!

tnx

L.
lupick Wrote:Wow now it is working!!!

It's a super fast solution!

tnx

L.

Laugh, I found another bug. You might want to update again.

[Update 7/14/09 v1.3]
- fixed plugin category title problem
The plugin isn't working for me anymore. I've tried deleting all the files and reloading them, but I just get an error. All my other plugins work. Does this maybe have something to do with the website redesign?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin9