• 13(current)
Multiplex Mk 2
I haven't been keeping up with the changes that have been made to it, but with the lastest build, it's much faster for me.. Almost perfect..

Using wall view and the full page scroller, is where I really noticed it at first.. but it seems to have improved quite a bit for me from the time I first tested it out..
Yeah without being a pain, I also vote for at least a setting to prevent the default thumbnail appearing. I myself would personally prefer to let xbmc slow down and wait for the proper images to load (and improve upon this over time to speed things up), instead of showing the default blue one. There is no visual value in scrolling through blue thumbnails. Fast but pointless imo.
mark007 Wrote:Yeah without being a pain, I also vote for at least a setting to prevent the default thumbnail appearing. I myself would personally prefer to let xbmc slow down and wait for the proper images to load (and improve upon this over time to speed things up), instead of showing the default blue one. There is no visual value in scrolling through blue thumbnails. Fast but pointless imo.

Why don't you simply delete it yourself ? The picture is located in a subfolder of the Aeon/media folder, you will be left with a frame but the actual picture will be gone.
Because I am one user. Think of the millions of users what would have to "Delete it themselves" if they don't like seeing this default image flying accross the screen. I am thinking of the wider community rather than myself when I post feedback here. Thanks though.
Oh yeah absolutely, I just mean as a short term solution until it's properly addressed.
Quote:a setting to prevent the default thumbnail appearing

A setting would be just as time consuming for the wider community. Let DJH concentrate on the bigger issues imo.
Nick8888 Wrote:A setting would be just as time consuming for the wider community. Let DJH concentrate on the bigger issues imo.

Well a setting to enable the effect of delaying texture loading, by default having the effect disabled. Seeing these images to me would count as a big issue but hey what do I know. I just see no value in showing people these blue images flying past just for the sake of "performance". Whats performance if your not seeing any valuable information etc...
mark007 Wrote:Well a setting to enable the effect of delaying texture loading, by default having the effect disabled. Seeing these images to me would count as a big issue but hey what do I know. I just see no value in showing people these blue images flying past just for the sake of "performance". Whats performance if your not seeing any valuable information etc...

This discussion needs taking up here -

background="true" question
stoplis Wrote:I'm only having one issue, on episode view the watched overlays flash up for a split second durring scrolling, and don't show when static. Any ideas?

I also have this issue, going to try digging in the code, will report back.
It's because their visibility is set to 'false'.
Hitcher Wrote:It's because their visibility is set to 'false'.
How to change this? I have enabled the overlays in the top menu bar but they still doesn't show.
Thank you, Hitcher!
Thanks Hitcher.

In Viewtype_Multiplex.xml

Lines 855 and 942

change <visible>false</visible>

to <visible>true</visible>
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multiplex Mk 20