• 3(current)
Multiplex Mk 2
The man..

Using now, haha. Thanks a lot.
Since this Update i have a strange problem. When selecting an Episode of a TV Show there is a random Fanart in the Background?!

Does anyone else have this problem?
Wunderwally Wrote:Since this Update i have a strange problem. When selecting an Episode of a TV Show there is a random Fanart in the Background?!

I've had the same problem since updating my XBMC on the 29th. Not sure if it's to do with Aeon or XBMC.

Also having trouble with my overlays (watched/unwatched) on my TV shows since updating to Mk 2. Seems they're back a few layers..almost behind the episode icon.
Wunderwally Wrote:Since this Update i have a strange problem. When selecting an Episode of a TV Show there is a random Fanart in the Background?!

EvanXtreme Wrote:I've had the same problem since updating my XBMC on the 29th. Not sure if it's to do with Aeon or XBMC.

Also having trouble with my overlays (watched/unwatched) on my TV shows since updating to Mk 2. Seems they're back a few layers..almost behind the episode icon.
Please read fully -
djh_ Wrote:updated: Multiplex -> Multiplex Mk 2 (initial commit)

Feature-wise, the same as the original but with a consistent Aeon style
and colour scheme. Old Multiplex isn't available with this update, though
that may change. Watched/Unwatched overlays haven't been added yet, though
they'll arrive soon. This is something of a rush release so expect a
problem or two.
Thanks for bringing that to my attention, didn't catch the release info. Hitcher, any idea about the TV show fanart?

-Evan
once again, incredible work.
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
Brilliant stuff as always.
Oh my, cant wait to try it out. Amazing work djh, amazing! Flawless design Big Grin

EDIT:

Ya found some bugs, tho (maybe not all MK-II related)

- The mentioned Watched Overlay (but its already known by djh)
- No Skin Selection (I dont like the Light Skin, want back my Night Skin xD)
- Cant set Backdrop for "Settings"
- Backdrop for Weather not working
- When Menu-Bar is on the bottom, a Song is playing and you press "down" again to get the Sub Menus, the Album Cover of the Song pops a little behind the Menu Bar.

But other than that, running awesome Smile
Honestly I liked most of it the way it was before.
The rounded corners and such are nice but there's something off that I can't put my finger on about the new multiplex in whole.
I think moving the title and such to the bottom is the breaker for me. Before it stood out, not it just looks like an alternate showcase view.
Now the TV multiplex definitely reminds of the way ABC showcases their videos like you said was an inspiration when the first multiplex version came out.
hikaricore Wrote:Honestly I liked most of it the way it was before.
The rounded corners and such are nice but there's something off that I can't put my finger on about the new multiplex in whole.
I think moving the title and such to the bottom is the breaker for me. Before it stood out, not it just looks like an alternate showcase view.

+1
I'm just taking the rounded corners and putting them into the previous look.
I definitely prefer the new look. It looks more like a part of the skin than the old multiplex.

I do wish there was still an option for night view though. Both colour schemes look great and I don't think it would take much to put in just to offer a bit more choice.
I like it, brings multiplex and showcase together a lot better.

Just incase you haven't noticed these yourself:
* since upgrading my backdrops aren't working, even if I try to set them again
* trying to purge aeon settings doesn't let me press select to continue (after hitting right)
* Fanart is missing in season/episode mode (before it defaulted to fanart for the show)
* pressing prev is doing to that in-between menu again instead of returning home

Sure you're probably already working to fix these, but wanted to be paranoid.
parrots Wrote:I like it, brings multiplex and showcase together a lot better.

Just incase you haven't noticed these yourself:
* since upgrading my backdrops aren't working, even if I try to set them again
* trying to purge aeon settings doesn't let me press select to continue (after hitting right)
* Fanart is missing in season/episode mode (before it defaulted to fanart for the show)
* pressing prev is doing to that in-between menu again instead of returning home

Sure you're probably already working to fix these, but wanted to be paranoid.

backdrops work. upgrade your XBMC to the current SVN (running 20737 and it works fine for me). same deal with fanart in season/episode mode.
hikaricore Wrote:Honestly I liked most of it the way it was before.

Aenima99x Wrote:+1
I'm just taking the rounded corners and putting them into the previous look.

Djh's already said that the old Multiplex will still be available when it's finished.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multiplex Mk 20