• 4(current)
Multiplex Mk 2
Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. Just stating my opinion.
Besides, constructive criticism is often great for the inspiration machine.
With the majority of people either begging for features or being stereotypical fanbois I can't see the harm in it. ^_^
The "lite" only deal isn't a big thing to me as I just go re-color it all anyway to the shading I want... Big Grin
i'm very new to this but been trying my best i have installed 3.4 but when i view it it's blocked by some other menu you can see it's working fine in the back including trailors etc anyone help lol

Quote:added: Legacy 'Dark' Multiplex option

Select from the Settings->Customise->Advanced menu

And that's that.
djh_ Wrote:And that's that.

maybe i'm not installing things right as don't have that option also i have to select panel for that view as nothing shows for multiplex (possibly out of my depth here lol) infact i don't even have a multiplex option in views Tongue
Maybe you downloaded the main branch which is the old Aeon Stark. Once happend to me as well.

@djh: I have the option to show the toggle for light/night in the Advanced settings but no matter whether I enable or disable it I don't see any option to change it in Movies or TV Shows.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
@Montellese thanks yes i had the wrong version i now have the latest build from djh Big Grin
Getting the new version to try out thanks. So far my TV fanart is gone from inside the season & episode view, but shows when browsing different series, as parrots pointed out.

*edit: As I think somebody mentioned also, backdrop can't be changed for 'settings'.
Montellese Wrote:@djh: I have the option to show the toggle for light/night in the Advanced settings but no matter whether I enable or disable it I don't see any option to change it in Movies or TV Shows.
There's no Night/Light theme for Multiplex Mk2 yet.
Well, there is kind of is in that you can select either the old or new Multiplex views. I'm going to play with changing the floor between dark and light in Mk2 - not sure if it'll work as well as Showcase, though.
Love it - fits in with the rest of the skin seamlessly.
Is it me, or does show fanart in the episode view not show fanart for the current tv show? It defaults to the general tv series fanart.

I got myself a folder.jpg and a fanart.jpg in the subdirectory.

(ps. same here with backdrop for "settings")
Just downloaded and installed the new version and Im having some issues that hopefully someone can help me with.

- backgrounds are not visible on any of the main menu items....its completely black, even after ensuring the backgrounds are selected
- Going to TV Shows, and selecting the Season, the ONLY thing that shows up is the title at the bottom, i.e. 1X01 "name of the episode"

I have installed this latest version just like I have any other, and I have selected the Auriga version to download and install...so I dont know whats going on.

Please help! Thanks
jondr13 Wrote:Just downloaded and installed the new version and Im having some issues that hopefully someone can help me with.

- backgrounds are not visible on any of the main menu items....its completely black, even after ensuring the backgrounds are selected
- Going to TV Shows, and selecting the Season, the ONLY thing that shows up is the title at the bottom, i.e. 1X01 "name of the episode"

I have installed this latest version just like I have any other, and I have selected the Auriga version to download and install...so I dont know whats going on.

Please help! Thanks

you also need the newest XBMC build.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
temmi2000 Wrote:you also need the newest XBMC build.

That would probably help!....THANKS.

EDIT: Just installed the newest XBMC build and Im still getting the the same results. No backgrounds, etc etc
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multiplex Mk 20