backdrops dont show on homescreen
i recently just installed the latest xbmc "babylon" for some reason the backdops arent showing up on the homescreen, yet they show up in "library screens" anyone kow why?
Babylon isn't the latest SVN.
What is the latest build for windows and xbox??

for xbox i got T3CH release 2009-06-01 9.04.1 and for windows I got update from xbmc.org/download and had the same problem and then got update XBMC-Rev20900.zip from the trhird party support here and same thing.

no home backdrops!

any help would be great.
cheers

BTW I'm running auriga.
I've been getting this since I updated Aeon a few days ago... anybody got any ideas?

Pete
Same here, pulled down the latest xbmc build from the PPA yesterday and took the newest build of Aeon from GIT.

And i can't see any backdrops on the home menu Sad

It works in PM3.HD so it probably is something wrong with Aeon.

Huh
yep, got same problem here.
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
don't know what to say guys .. i went to http://www.sshcs.com/xbmc/ last night and grabbed the latest svn (20881 was yesterdays builds) for osx and works for me
On Windows install latest babylon and then use the XBMC updater. On OSX & Linux download the latest build from here. On Windows I had the same problem with the svn builds from sshcs but it works with the updater.
Same problem here with latest SVN and Auriga download

zag2me.. you have the fonts installed (downloaded from aeonproject.com and extracted to aeon skin dir)? also, what version specifically, "latest svn" isn't very descriptive
Thanks copying the fonts fixed the menu items, Had to configure my menu fanart as well but it works.

Think I was just being stupid and deleted the theme directory in the upgrade and forgot to re-do the fonts again.
Same problem for me I have installed the latest build and still black back drops.

The latest build really screwed over my Harmony though so I reverted. To be honest there is something damned sexy about Stark with that new darkness and black on the back, text in the centre of the screen. Dead classy on the TV so I will be keeping it.
I reverted back to an older build to get them back.
b15nut Wrote:I reverted back to an older build to get them back.
Yeh you need to have the very latest build of xbmc as the older versions do not support multi image loading. the skin has become an utter disaster.
I have dumped it's too much hassle keeping it working.No
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:Yeh you need to have the very latest build of xbmc as the older versions do not support multi image loading. the skin has become an utter disaster.
I have dumped it's too much hassle keeping it working.No

I am happy with mine again. I don't use the extrathumbs so I am happy with getting the backdrops back and still being able to use anoobies multiplex 3.3 mod.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
backdrops dont show on homescreen0