first time here
Rolleyes well i'm a little over whelmed by xbmc/aeon as did not know it could be used for the pc (don't mock)

well it just looks amazing and looking through some threads (not that i understand half of it lol) it has shown me the amazing work you guys are doing Nod

i was going to buy a Western Digital WD TV HD Media Player because i'm not great with software tbh but once i had seen the work here i'm willing to give it a goOo

i have xbmc installed and aeon and still have a few HD films in *.mkv format but really confused about how my films should be laid out ie folders etc for aeon to pick them up
I looked in the FAQ and it does show the layout of a folder but wanted to know if there is an easy way to create all this like creating a *.nfo and covers etc because tbh i have not got a clue lol

If a kind patient person could help me maybe a basic noob tutorial and list the addons programs which would aid me in creating a pretty decent media centre i would be very grateful Big Grin

sorry for my noobness lol but i suppose we all have to start somewhere Laugh

kind regards

ZIGGY
alright, here you go: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=47071
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
thanks ronie i'll have a good read Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
first time here0