• 22(current)
[RELEASE] Weather.com Plus Plugin - skinnable via the new Weather Plugin API in XBMC!
kidtwisted Wrote:I have Ontario, Ca set in my weather settings and it was showing the blank alert.

Oh, you are in Ontario.
I'll check and fix it out ASAP.

Thanks for using weather.com+.
bin http://pastebin.com/cnfSxWpZ

video not showing up. Update reported as V 1.1.13

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Does this work on atv2? Any good how to on this?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
[UPDATE] v.1.1.14

- Fixed : Weather Alerts

repo. : http://xbmc-addons.googlecode.com/svn/pa...addons.zip

PatK Wrote:bin http://pastebin.com/cnfSxWpZ
video not showing up. Update reported as V 1.1.13

Quote:#
22:29:03 T:5308 M:1898311680 NOTICE: self.code = CAXX0504
#
22:29:03 T:5308 M:1898311680 NOTICE: video_location : Non US Local_location : Not Available
#
22:29:03 T:5308 M:1897312256 NOTICE: Location : Canada
#
22:29:03 T:5308 M:1896595456 NOTICE: http://brightcove.vo.llnwd.net/d14/unsec...7641321001
#
22:29:03 T:5308 M:1896591360 NOTICE: Weather Video = http://brightcove.vo.llnwd.net/d14/unsec...7641321001
#
22:29:03 T:5308 M:1896583168 NOTICE: Local Video =

I reviewed your log file.
There's no errors of addon's code, and video url is fetched well.
I think it's not addon issue.
brightsr Wrote:[UPDATE] v.1.1.14

- Fixed : Weather Alerts

repo. : http://xbmc-addons.googlecode.com/svn/pa...addons.zip

Thank you so much, your work on this project is very much appreciated Nod
on my atv2 ....ok I installed the addon weather plus 1.1.14. downloaded the large weather maps to /home folder on the atv2 first option that popped up. it said it downloaded it. I then went to confluence skin settings and change the weather to weather+ and then quit and restarted xbmc. (did not reboot atv2 since I havent tethered by atv2 yet). The weather however still shows up as the confluence weather. I also went to see if it downloaded the weather maps via cyberduck and do not see them in /private/var

what am I doing wrong?
kidtwisted Wrote:[REQUEST] more weather video options.

I really like the way local weather video has been implemented. More weather video options would be really nice, like with the selectable weather maps add the ability to select and view the local, regional and nation weather video feeds.

Since v.1.1.6, two video options (local, regional or national if regional is not available) have been already available.
But I'm just making code. Visualizing is skinner's work.
As for now, I don't think any skin is supporting two or more video options.
I hope skinners are willing to support multi video options, but they already have a lot of works.
rflores2323 Wrote:on my atv2 ....ok I installed the addon weather plus 1.1.14. downloaded the large weather maps to /home folder on the atv2 first option that popped up. it said it downloaded it. I then went to confluence skin settings and change the weather to weather+ and then quit and restarted xbmc. (did not reboot atv2 since I havent tethered by atv2 yet). The weather however still shows up as the confluence weather. I also went to see if it downloaded the weather maps via cyberduck and do not see them in /private/var

what am I doing wrong?

I have no idea about atv2, but could you try SVN version of Transparency!?
If it's still NOT working properly, please post your log file.
brightsr Wrote:I have no idea about atv2, but could you try SVN version of Transparency!?
If it's still NOT working properly, please post your log file.
I had the same issue but changing to SVN version of Transparency worked for me.
rflores2323 Wrote:on my atv2 ....ok I installed the addon weather plus 1.1.14. downloaded the large weather maps to /home folder on the atv2 first option that popped up. it said it downloaded it. I then went to confluence skin settings and change the weather to weather+ and then quit and restarted xbmc. (did not reboot atv2 since I havent tethered by atv2 yet). The weather however still shows up as the confluence weather. I also went to see if it downloaded the weather maps via cyberduck and do not see them in /private/var

what am I doing wrong?

you probably did not install the confluence mod?
http://transparency-xbmc.googlecode.com/...er_mod.zip

this addon need skin support, it does not work out of the box. ;-)

@brightsr:
maybe you should create a new thread for your addon, so we can put all this info on the front page?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:you probably did not install the confluence mod?
http://transparency-xbmc.googlecode.com/...er_mod.zip

this addon need skin support, it does not work out of the box. ;-)
ronie. thanks got it working now. works great except that my home menu letters now are small. how can I change this back to the normal size letters in confluence. This is on my homescreen only.
rflores2323 Wrote:ronie. thanks got it working now. works great except that my home menu letters now are small. how can I change this back to the normal size letters in confluence. This is on my homescreen only.

this mod may not work correctly if you're using Customizable Confluence (i guess you do, judging by your sig.)

it's meant for the regular Confluence skin as included in stable xbmc 10.0 only.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I'm running v1.1.14 on 2 Dharma systems, one is Win 7 x64 and the other is XBMCLive. I'm using the Confluence skin.

I have 3 locations set up:
San Jose, CA
Tucson, AZ
Bozeman, MT

San Jose & Tucson work fine. Bozeman gives a Error: Script failed on both systems. XBMC.log shows:

[HTML]08:40:36 T:1616 M:4294967295 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
08:40:36 T:1616 M:4294967295 NOTICE: [PLUGIN] 'weather.com+ for Dharma: Version - 1.1.14-r' initialized!
08:40:36 T:1616 M:4294967295 NOTICE: ** Found XBMC Revision: r35647 [Compatible] **
08:40:36 T:1616 M:4294967295 NOTICE: Mode AddOn ON
08:40:36 T:1616 M:4294967295 NOTICE: Initiation
08:40:36 T:1616 M:4294967295 NOTICE: self.code = USMT0040
08:40:36 T:1616 M:4294967295 NOTICE: video_location : NW Local_location : Not Available
08:40:36 T:1616 M:4294967295 ERROR: Error Type: exceptions.IndexError
08:40:36 T:1616 M:4294967295 ERROR: Error Contents: list index out of range
08:40:36 T:1616 M:4294967295 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\dennist\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\weather.weatherplus\default.py", line 41, in ?
Main()
File "C:\Users\dennist\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\weather.weatherplus\xbmcplugin_weather.py", line 79, in __init__
self._fetch_36_forecast()
File "C:\Users\dennist\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\weather.weatherplus\xbmcplugin_weather.py", line 289, in _fetch_36_forecast
alerts, alertsrss, alertsnotify, alertscolor, alertscount, forecasts, extras, video, video_local = self.WeatherClient.fetch_36_forecast( self.WEATHER_WINDOW.getProperty( "Video" ) )
File "C:\Users\dennist\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\weather.weatherplus\WeatherClient.py", line 956, in fetch_36_forecast
parser = Forecast36HourParser( htmlSource, htmlSource_5, _localtime_, self.translate )
File "C:\Users\dennist\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\weather.weatherplus\WeatherClient.py", line 314, in __init__
self._get_forecast( htmlSource, htmlSource_5, localtime )
File "C:\Users\dennist\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\weather.weatherplus\WeatherClient.py", line 444, in _get_forecast
self.forecast += [ ( days[count], iconpath, brief[ count+1 ], temperature_info[ count ], _localize_unit( temperature[ count ] ), precip_title[ count ], precip_amount[ count ].replace( "%", "" ), brief[ count+4 ], daylight[ count ][ 0 ], _localize_unit( str(int(daylight[count][1].split(" ")[3].split(":")[0])-time_diff) + ":" + daylight[count][1].split(" ")[3].split(":")[1], "time" ), ) ]
IndexError: list index out of range
[/HTML]
ronie Wrote:this mod may not work correctly if you're using Customizable Confluence (i guess you do, judging by your sig.)

it's meant for the regular Confluence skin as included in stable xbmc 10.0 only.

Im actually using the regular confluence skin on my atv2. the homescreen menu "movies, tv shows, videos, etc..." are small font.. how can I change this?
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Weather.com Plus Plugin - skinnable via the new Weather Plugin API in XBMC!2