The main changes are as follows:
- Added: Initial version of shutdown timer (with options at 15 minute intervals)
- Added: Support for genre poster packs within List, Low List and High List views
- Added: Title information to the Minimal Video OSD
- Added: Option to Hide Weather Fanart
- Added: Displaying of Star Rating image to the info on the Music Vis (to make it easier to adjust rating)
- Added: Larger version of Arial font
- Added: 31 more studio logos
- Added: Credits in skin.xml for all those who have helped out with translations
- Added: Italian translation (thanks to ZIOLele)
- Added: German translation (thanks to Haggy)
- Updated: Tidied up the displaying of backgrounds for video and music playlists
- Updated: Tidied up Kai Toast dialog (used for shutdown timer messages etc)
- Updated: Tidied up Video OSD to work better when using larger fonts
- Updated: Widened the list area for the High List view when looking at TV Episodes
- Updated: Duplicated the 'Watch your' strings so that they are easier to translate
- Updated: System Info screen now shows more platform specific info
- Updated: Tidied up displaying of thumbs in File Browser
- Updated: Portuguese translation (thanks to xbs08)
- Fixed: Displaying of 9 key in numeric dialog
- Fixed: Navigating to/from scrollbar in Select dialog
- Fixed: Navigation to/from the Tracks/Members lists in the Artist/Album info dialogs
- Fixed: Info displayed in list views when viewing pictures
New Minimal Video OSD for TV Episode:
Use Recent Version of XBMC
In order to get the best out of this release you need to be using a version of XBMC built in the in the last week or so (since the changes to XBMC to allow background loading of multiimages). A new version of t3ch was released for xbox on 21st May, any earlier t3ch builds will not work with the skin.
If you do decide to use it without an up to date version of XBMC then you'll probably find that none of the backgrounds appear. You have been warned.
If you really have to run an old version (or you run PLEX which doesn't support the newer features that XBMC does) then have a look at this thread - Temporary Fixes for Older XBMC Builds
Genre Poster Packs
In this version I've added support for Genre Poster Packs (such as the one in this thread - Movie Genre Posters). To take advantage of this feature please see this thread - MiniMeedia and Genre Poster Packs
If you do find any problems or have any suggestions on improvements to the skin please describe them as fully as possible and give screenshots where possible.
Have fun and enjoy!
Skin download link - MiniMeedia v0.86
The skin itself does not contain any real background images since most users will already have a set of background images that they like (for MediaStream and Aeon skins etc) and I assume most users will be using fanart for the Movies and TV Shows anyway.
I have a nice set of custom background images that I use and aim to provide download links so that users can use these if they want.
Background download links -
Movies - Movies Backgrounds 1 Movies Backgrounds 2
TV Shows - TV Show Backgrounds
Videos - Videos Backgrounds
Music - Music Backgrounds
Pictures - Pictures Backgrounds
System - System Backgrounds
Power - Power Backgrounds
DVD - DVD Backgrounds
The skin is setup to work with Weather Fanart (the weather background should match the current weather conditions) and to get this working properly I recommend downloading timdog's Weather Fanart pack