• 5(current)
MiniMeedia v0.86 Released (01/06/2009)
Filete Wrote:not set the skin to make backgrounds

Filete: en primer mensaje estan los links para bajar los backgrounds.

dejame saber si necesitas ayuda.
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Bizarre Shocked

I've tried it on my current development version and it works fine so it's either something I've already fixed or an issue with your bleeding edge version of XBMC (mine is about a week old).

Hopefully when I release the next version it will magically be fixed Nod

Just tried on a more "bleeding" edge build from the 7th r20937, still exists, will wait for your next release.
Sorry about the lack of responses over the last few days but I'm due to take part in a charity bicycle ride going from London to Paris this week and that is kind of dominating my time at the moment.

I would like to think I can get an updated release of the skin out either tonight or tomorrow night but if I don't then it'll be after the weekend before I get another chance.

From what I can see most of the questions that have come up have already been answered (thanks Waffa Nod) and hopefully the rest will be dealt with when the next version is released.
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Sorry about the lack of responses over the last few days but I'm due to take part in a charity bicycle ride going from London to Paris this week and that is kind of dominating my time at the moment.

I would like to think I can get an updated release of the skin out either tonight or tomorrow night but if I don't then it'll be after the weekend before I get another chance.

From what I can see most of the questions that have come up have already been answered (thanks Waffa Nod) and hopefully the rest will be dealt with when the next version is released.

have fun riding! ... is for charity but u can beat them Smile

we can wait for you Smile
Yeah, have fun.
Thank you for the great skin ! I only have one problem, I can't get an background image on the home screen. It stays dark. The movie,music,picture menus I all have some nice background images. But for the home screen I can't find the menu/setting where I can choose a dir for the background files. Is this a common problem ? I have searched the forums but can't find anything about it.
Use an updated build (20445 up will work)
Configure the System / Configure the Skin / Configure Settings for Backgrounds.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Can someone confirm that DVD BG's, in home, aren't showing when a DVD is playing?

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 Wrote:Can someone confirm that DVD BG's, in home, aren't showing when a DVD is playing?

sorry, but i can not confirm this. try to set your dvd-background again. i had similar problems before i did this.
ianmen Wrote:Thank you for the great skin ! I only have one problem, I can't get an background image on the home screen. It stays dark. The movie,music,picture menus I all have some nice background images. But for the home screen I can't find the menu/setting where I can choose a dir for the background files. Is this a common problem ? I have searched the forums but can't find anything about it.

In case you're on the xbox.. use the latest t3ch svn build. Had the same issue till I upgraded my xbmc build.
Radikaltimes Wrote:Filete: en primer mensaje estan los links para bajar los backgrounds.

dejame saber si necesitas ayuda.

Perdon no me pasaba desde hace mucho por aki, si se k estan, pero es k no se configurarlos.
mcage Wrote:In case you're on the xbox.. use the latest t3ch svn build. Had the same issue till I upgraded my xbmc build.

Thnx for your reply. I am not on the xbox, I run xbmc on a ubuntu htpc. And I think I have the latest build. When I run apt-get update/upgrade. It doesn't update xbmc so that shoud meen that I have the latest version. Doens't it ?

I have found the fix, thank you guys for your reply's !
@skunkm0nke

I was wondering why users are able to select the vertical navigation bar when scrolling through lists. Example: I'm in the movies section, I scroll through my list of movies using up and down, I click right and then the bar is selected which I can use to scroll too, I click right again and I bring up the option menu.

Is it possible to not select the bar at all? Or get rid of the bar entirely? The reason I suggest this, is because non-techy family members get confused when using the skin. They do not know what's highlighted and it adds frustration.

What do you think?
With a large library it's very handy to have a scroll bar, I use it a lot. Big Grin

It's a good feature and needed with large library.
When the bar is highlighted the circle gets red when its not its blue.
But i'm pretty sure that skunm0nkee could add a option to hide it.

• 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MiniMeedia v0.86 Released (01/06/2009)1