Subtitle and Audio settings
Hi

I want to add the shortcut for change subtitle an audio when the movie is running, like you can do on a normal DVD player. The subtitle button an the audio button.

But, I can`t find the shortcuts to add, I have made to ad the other shortcuts from the list of keyboard shortcuts that I need, but I couldn`t find the shortcut for this in the list. Is there anyone?

I use IR Server Suite and Translator to make the commands, funktion is OK.
But I need this shortcut, instead of use the onboard (OSD) way.

Sorry for my bad English

Please help.

Kindly

Petter
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767
right, i dont know if this feature already exists but is there a shortcut for selecting subtitles on the keyboard?

like you press a button on the keyboard and you can select whatever subtitle you want from the ones available

if there is not a feature can this be put in? sounds like it is easy, but i have no idea, just sounds easy to me

would be good for movies like district 9 that dont have hardcoded subs for alien parts, this way if the feature existed you could quickly select the subtitles instead of pressing m on the keyboard and going that way

thank you
i love xbmc
Hi,
I'm also very interested on this issue. I've searched everything but I didn't find anything. Unfortunately this could mean that it isn't possible.

If anyone would give a clear answer (also no is ok), then I would have a good feeling that I can give up searching for such a solution.

thanks in advance
m0bbed

PS: for subtitle the keys are "t" and "l"
Hi,
I'm also very interested on this issue. I've searched everything but I didn't find anything. Unfortunately this could mean that it isn't possible.

If anyone would give a clear answer (also no is ok), then I would have a good feeling that I can give up searching for such a solution.

thanks in advance
m0bbed

PS: for subtitle the keys are "t" and "l"
There are functions available for changing subtitles and audio languages. They are both in the wiki. I would pass along the function names, but I don't remember them any more and they aren't in my configs since I reinstalled. Sad
Windows 7 x64 Home Premium
Gigabyte MA78GM-U2SH Mainboard
ATI HD3200 Onboard
AMD 7750BE Dual-Core 4.00GB RAM
ATI HD3200 HDMI Sound
HTPC HMDI -> ONKYO TX-SR605 -> Panasonic TH-46PZ85U Plasma
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Videos_Keyboard
hi,
I was looking in the wiki now for several hours! I couldn't find the right thing, which helps me on my problem.

Could you tell me where this is written exactly. I only need a shortcut for audio(Language) now, because i figured out already how to change and enable/disable subtitles.

thanks again
m0bbed
joshuass Wrote:There are functions available for changing subtitles and audio languages. They are both in the wiki. I would pass along the function names, but I don't remember them any more and they aren't in my configs since I reinstalled. Sad

They should be enabled on the keyboard by default I think.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitle and Audio settings0