TV shows wont scan
I recently moved my 2 hdds with all my videos over to my new htpc. When I try to scan the tv shows the scanning dialog pops up but goes away immediately.

All of my tv shows have nfo files for show and episode aswell as all thumbs etc so I want it to scan all of this info in as this new machine doesnt have internet access.

Can anybody help me?
Might be a stupid question, but have done the "set content" and specified that the sources contain tv-shows in the context-menu?
Htpc 1: Intel E8400@3GHz : Gigabyte GA-G33M-DS2 G33 : Nvidia 9400GT : Antec Fusion V2 : MCE Remote : Windows 7 64bit : Dharma : Confluence : 1920x1080
Htpc 2: Zotac Zbox HD-ID11 : MCE Remote : Windows 7 64bit : Dharma : Confluence : 1920x108
Yeah I've done all the usual stuff.

Basically it was all scanned into xbmc on another computer with all the info and thumbs pulled from tvdb and exported into the show folders.

So now on this second pc I want it to scan it all in using the nfo files and saved thumbs rather than pulling it from tvdb.
if you really want help then debug log please Smile
Having problems getting your TV shows recognized?

Try my extra TV show matching REGEX here
There were some problems with thetvdb lately. Make sure to test again before reporting back, thanks.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV shows wont scan0