[MOD] Adding Night theme back to Multiplex, Showcase and List views
I feel dummy...
how can I get multiplex and the other screens?

when I enter I just have wall, showcase, panel and list...

thanks
mf
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
If you have 'Panel' view then you don't have the Auriga branch. Click on the link in the first sticky-ed thread to go to GitHub. Click on 'Branches' and select Auriga. Now click on 'Download'. Select zip, extract and you're all set.
Sranshaft Wrote:No worries mate. Glad it's all working for you! I'll have a look into the multiplex floor. I believe it's missing the gradient over the text and flags (at least I think that's what you're referring to). The next update should have that, the bug fix from the first page of this thread and at least the beginnings of the system-wide Night theme. Should be available by the end of the weekend.

Yeah that's exactly what I was referring to. I thought maybe it was on purpose because it makes the view darker and maybe even too dark.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
That looks good. How about making one for TV Shows? =0
Update on the 'Tablet' view:

Hey Sranshaft from which tracker is your RSS feed ?
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
It's pulled from Scene Releases - http://scenereleases.info/category/movies/feed
Couldn't agree more, the night theme looks brilliant. I much prefer it to the lighter grey.

Man, so many mods! And they're all over the place in different forums, gonna be a nightmare to set my xbmc up once i get it! (lookin forward to it tho Smile )

Some of these mods are so good tho it makes me wonder why they don't get added officially. Background to play video behind menus, brilliant. Submenus on main menu, again brilliant.

Is multiplex an official view now? (I havent downloaded aeon in a while). Whats it called these days? stark, iruga?
I am lost for words. saying nice does not do it justice somehow.Smile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Erm, are two people now both adding a night theme to Aeon? In one thread? A bit confusing isn't it?
Yeah...the thread is a bit confusing now. Seems it got thread-jacked.
I cant seem to get any studio icons up. The audio and resolution appear but the studio and source are not there. I did make the change to my Includes_MediaFlag.xml as you posted at the start but this changes nothing.

Any ideas?

EDIT : ok sorted it. Seems the Includes_MediaFlag.xml file I had was looking in flags/studios/ directory for images.
Aye, that is how I set my flag icons up as well but this is not how it's done in the official release.
How is the system wide night theme going Sranshaft?
Ok, I "removed" all my posts from here (maybe a mod can delete them) and will make my own thread soon.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Adding Night theme back to Multiplex, Showcase and List views0