wow did I mess up
I totaly messed up my install and now nothing is working. I had auriga working like I wanted it wtih my mods and installed the mod pack to get the genre posters and it went downhill from there.

I installed the new windows repack and by current build on xbmcupdater is 20918

I installed the new aeon pack with the new multiplex view aswell.

Here are my problems

multiplex doesnt show
Library does not show any movies
no background images on the home screen.

any help
rflores2323 Wrote:I totaly messed up my install and now nothing is working. I had auriga working like I wanted it wtih my mods and installed the mod pack to get the genre posters and it went downhill from there.

I installed the new windows repack and by current build on xbmcupdater is 20918

I installed the new aeon pack with the new multiplex view aswell.

Here are my problems

multiplex doesnt show
Library does not show any movies
no background images on the home screen.

any help

as of now the most up to date version is 20921
try this one
V.

*Windows 7 Pro
*EVGA 512-P2-N635-AR GeForce 7950GT 512MB
*ASUS M2N32-WS Pro AM2 NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI ATX Server Motherboard
*AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ Windsor 2.4GHz Socket AM2 89W Dual-Core Processor
I went back to my old aeon build and it now shows the backdrops etc.. I am updated to 20921 however my library is not working. It is only picking up a few movies (vob files) and the rest of my 200+ movies are not scanning in. I have hit update library and nothing happens

Also if I go to videos and go into my source all my movies show up.

How do i rescan all my movies in the libraryHuh
have you tried readding source?
V.

*Windows 7 Pro
rflores2323 Wrote:I went back to my old aeon build and it now shows the backdrops etc.. I am updated to 20921 however my library is not working. It is only picking up a few movies (vob files) and the rest of my 200+ movies are not scanning in. I have hit update library and nothing happens

Also if I go to videos and go into my source all my movies show up.

How do i rescan all my movies in the libraryHuh

Sounds like your profile data is borked. Delete your profile folder and then re-add your video sources -- that should do it. If you're using Vista, the profile folder is by default located in C:\Users\[your_username]\AppData\Roaming\XBMC. I would delete that entire folder and then close and reopen XBMC.
ok I did an uninstall on xbmc and then installed again and set up the movie source in file mode. set content, and then auto scan and it only picks up a few movies. If I manually add the movie to the library it works however it does not scan automatically.

Any ideas and should I post a debug log.

RF
rflores2323 Wrote:ok I did an uninstall on xbmc and then installed again and set up the movie source in file mode. set content, and then auto scan and it only picks up a few movies. If I manually add the movie to the library it works however it does not scan automatically.

Any ideas and should I post a debug log.

RF

Uninstalling xbmc does *not* touch your profile folder. Did you try deleting it?
one thing that has worked for me in the past is to remove your movie file as a source and then readd it as a source. kinda forces it to rescan everything again.
V.

*Windows 7 Pro
That should work. Also doing an Clean Library before re-adding the source should help as well.
well I did the above and finally had to reboot my pc and it rescanned all my vids. its working now. something weird though. on my 2nd profile (user) I cant change the backgrounds image. I will try to update my build to the new win32 build to see if that helps. Everything is ok in the main user profile.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
wow did I mess up0