Just awesome !
Hi all,

I just started my xbox-xbmc adventure and found this very useful forum/community. I just wanted to say hi and give a big thanks to all of you out there making this possible.

Just yesterday I got me a modded (xecuter2) xbox V1.0 (with an old xbmc V2007), a remote, a headset, a usb adapter, a memory device, 2 controllers and some cables. I'm not really sure on what I can do with all of these new toys but after one day of playing around I get the impression I got me somekind of magic-box Smile

After some setup issues I managed to get the latest version (XBMC-SVN_2009-05-21_rev20439-T3CH) running. This is just awesome !
A zillion thanks to everyone involved in the development.

I guess I'll be spending most of my time figuring things out and posting in the support forum so see ya there Wink
Welcome to the funny farmSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Yeah...I know how you feel. I've been at it a couple of years now and it still hasn't stopped. Who needs other addictions when we've got XBMC Big Grin
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Just awesome !0