Home menu full path listed for menu items (Showmix and Hitched)
Question 
Xbmc version 9.11 downloaded from http://xbmc.org/download/
Windows 7
Automatic Update Client for XBMC version 0.8.0
Skin Aeon Showmix or Hitched

Hello I'm having a slight issue after running the Automatic Update Client for XBMC version 0.8.0 with the Aeon Stark skin + MODs. The update will complete succesfully to Rev.28275 but after update is complete my "Home Menu" is changed rather that listing the menu items (Movies,TV Show, Pictures, etc) the "complete path to the backdrop" used for the menu item is now displayed and scrolls accross the screen. When I have skin pure AEON it is ok, but modded ones Aeon Showmix and Aeon Hitched are the problem. I have tested latest SVN 28614 too with no success.

Thank you.
modify skin\Aeon\720p\Includes_Backgrounds.xml find lines like:
Code:
    <include name="BackgroundVarsMusic">
        <icon>special://skin/media/backdrops/default_music/default.png</icon>
        <thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(CustomMusic)]</thumb>
        <imagepath>special://skin/media/backdrops/default_music/default.png</imagepath>
        [color=red]<info>Skin.String(CustomMusic)</info>[/color]        
    </include>

and delete the red line
Thumbs Up 
taxigps: milliontimes thank you ! I do not understand why this is has not been fixed I have latest version this.

For others: the correct file path for editing is under skin Aeon Showmix folder and Aeon Hitched folder
Well, this just sucks! Having installed Lucid, I get the usual folder path in the menu.

I remove these lines, and then load XBMC again ... XBMC just loads to a blank screen (yes, it's still running, if I change the skin back through guisettings.xml, restart, bang it's back)

If I copy the original file back over, then well, it still stays as a blank screen! I do get the arrow/pointer loading before the screen goes blank

EDIT: No, this is not the issue - This happens with the skin itself!
gryph - sorry how did you get around this as I have blank black backdrops now as well.

The labels are correctly named again however so halfway there I guess.
ive changed to the pm3.hd skin for time being until I get it fixed. So if anyone can help please do.
If you want Showmix fixed, then go to their private forum on their website. I am not even sure if it is being actively developed anymore.

Hitched version is completely done as well.

Aeon as a whole is not technically being developed anymore. Phil65 and myself have out mods, but I have not seen Phil around these parts in awhile. My current mod is done, but my completely new version is very close to a release where all these issue do not exist.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Home menu full path listed for menu items (Showmix and Hitched)0