• 3(current)
[MOD] Title Bar and Anoobies Trailer Mod (New Multiplex Hackjob Mod)
reaven Wrote:weird my others mod doesnt have anything to do with any viewtype my mod are just in the musicvisualization.xml and dialogseekbar.xml

I will download the new version then. because my version is not that old and it doesnt have any folder named multiplex under media, beside the one I created for the panel mod(thick, thin and clear)

What version of Aeon do you have?
Could it be done to use stars insted of text for the imdb ratings, just can figure out how to make in the xml, could anybody point me the right way?

Thanks Martin
Ok I updated Auriga but just some files and folders and the only thing missing now is the

*media flags.
*the background shade so the font can be read, mine is still white.
*show/season bottom title placement .

Quote:What version of Aeon do you have?

Code:
<skin>
  <defaultresolution>720p</defaultresolution>
  <defaultresolutionwide>720p</defaultresolutionwide>
  <version>2.1</version>
  <effectslowdown>1</effectslowdown>
  <zoom>1.0</zoom>

<credits>
    <skinname>Aeon</skinname>
        <name>by Duncan Harris</name>
</credits>
</skin>

the new one is (from the one I update the media folder)
Code:
<skin>
  <version>2.11</version>
  <zoom>1.0</zoom>

<credits>
</credits>
</skin>
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
jsm00thie Wrote:I was really missing 2 things from the old multiplex. Big title bar (can't get used to looking at bottom) and Anoobie's trailer mod. Since Anoobie is busy, I decided to figure out how to do it. Skinning is strangely addicting and frustrating. (Miss one bracket symbol and nothing works. LOL)

06.07 - Small update, added drop shadow to title text and resized tv episode text: Download
(Unpack into your Aeon directory overwriting existing files. Be sure to back up your old ones.)

Feedback?

Plot Screen:

Big poster fades to plot:

Big Thumb and Fanart:

Trailer Mod:

I see that you have two different posters for movies. How did you do that? Thanks
mkv1080p Wrote:I see that you have two different posters for movies. How did you do that? Thanks

Thumbnail & poster.jpg I think.
jsm00thie Wrote:Yeah, I think I agree with you on that. Screen looks really busy with all the big text. What do you think of this? (Also put drop shadows for text)

Yup that one is perfect. Have you figured out how to do the drop shadows with code or is that a mockup ? If so then give the top right text a shot like I had in house, a bit off the tab and see how it looks.

This looks fantastic anyways nice work !
mkv1080p Wrote:I see that you have two different posters for movies. How did you do that? Thanks

Same question here, how to get this workHuh
krypt2nite Wrote:Hey jsm00thie there is also a new version of Auriga released yesterday. Does this work well with it or have you tried yet?

Updated to work with this Auriga release. (Some cool little things added by DJH). Let me know if there are any bugs.
Schenk2302 Wrote:Same question here, how to get this workHuh

I'm pretty sure I got it as part of Auriga as it's made by djh? It should be activated from the menu and the top when you're browsing the movies section.

If you are strictly asking how to get it working, in each movie folder you need to create an "extrathumbs" folder, and subsequently add pictures named "thumb1", "thumb2".
Schenk2302 Wrote:Same question here, how to get this workHuh

I put instructions at the bottom of original post.
reaven Wrote:Ok I updated Auriga but just some files and folders and the only thing missing now is the

*media flags.
*the background shade so the font can be read, mine is still white.
*show/season bottom title placement .

Code:
<skin>
  <version>2.1</version>
  <zoom>1.0</zoom>

<credits>
</credits>
</skin>

the new one is (from the one I update the media folder)
Code:
<skin>
  <version>2.11</version>
  <zoom>1.0</zoom>

<credits>
</credits>
</skin>

I updated the file to work with DJH's update last night. I tested it on a clean install of the latest Auriga build. (2.11) Download the new files and try on on the latest Auriga build and it should work.
Wasn't sure if they were talking about my movie screenshot or not Laugh
I just installed it, and it works perfectly. It's perfect really. Thanks for fixing it. Something was just very off about the new multiplex view.
krypt2nite Wrote:I just installed it, and it works perfectly. It's perfect really. Thanks for fixing it. Something was just very off about the new multiplex view.

Thanks for testing. There's still one fairly significant change I'm looking to make for this mod. Don't worry about the question in my PM...I think I've figured it out.
am sure the mod its fine but I really give up it was conflicting with other MOD's so I end up editing just the panels, what I really would like to add is the multiplex_labelblock under the episodes

clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Title Bar and Anoobies Trailer Mod (New Multiplex Hackjob Mod)1