Change library folder icons
So I read the wikiand searched the forum on changing the XBMC icons , also in library mode. Basically all you should have to do is add pictures with names like "DefaultGenre.png" or "DefaultYear.png" in your skins 'media' folder.

I did just that (am using the Medistream skin), but alas....no effect what so ever. I still get a black icon, in stead of my custom one. Are there any specific requirements to the picture (size or sth.) or am I forgetting a specific setting.

On a further note: if I am in my movies library, I have this black icon with text ".." to indicate to move a folder up. Can I change this icon too?
If the skin already has those icons in it's Textures.xpr then those are used first. If it doesn't, it'll use the ones you add. That's the first thing to check (you can use XPRExpress for this - google for it).

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

tried google for XPRexpress, but only get about 700 hits, without any files for download...or am i missing something here?

thanks again!
here
http://dl.qj.net/XPR-Express-v1.0.1-Xbox.../catid/505

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change library folder icons0