• 16(current)
Zotac IONITX-A Atom N330 Nvidia Ion?
gricks Wrote:Yes, Windows 7. I personally choose Win over Linux because I know Win, and I didn't feel like dealing with the Linux learning curve. If I was linux proficient... wouldn't matter.

Thanks for clarifying.
Can you please confirm if you have ANY video judder (when panning) or tearing with ANY video in XBMC? What about when you play video in a browser, say the "1080p" from CBS shows, from their website directly?

I have just installed Win7 on my system (see above) and while the tearing is gone I now have some judder (slight bumps in the video flow when panning).

I am using the latest Flash 10.1 b3 and Nvidia drivers (197, I think).
Thanks.
Hi guys,

I just installed xbmc live on a Zotac Zbox and I am having trouble to see my wired network shared drives which can be seen perfectly from any windows machine in my network.

Workgroup is the same, IP address is correct, what else should I check?

Thanks.
Ricardo Wrote:Hi guys,

I just installed xbmc live on a Zotac Zbox and I am having trouble to see my wired network shared drives which can be seen perfectly from any windows machine in my network.

Workgroup is the same, IP address is correct, what else should I check?

Thanks.

Ok, for some strange reason after rebooting everything at home the server is being seen on SMB by xbmclive, however, when I try to explore it I get the message "function not implemented".

Any clues?

Thanks
goto linux forums and search for error message
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs
Ricardo Wrote:Ok, for some strange reason after rebooting everything at home the server is being seen on SMB by xbmclive, however, when I try to explore it I get the message "function not implemented".

Any clues?

Thanks

XBMC Live 9.11 has trouble connecting to Windows 7 shares. Plenty of reasons on the forum, I fixed it by using XBMCbuntu instead.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zotac IONITX-A Atom N330 Nvidia Ion?0