I wrote it as a replacement for the old Notepad script, which wasn't HD ready and had some issues with the file browse dialog.
Note: Since this is the first release, make sure you keep copies of the original files and test it properly, especially if you are going to use it to modify important files like say x2config.ini, as that would prevent you from booting XBMC properly on Xbox.
- v1.3 (Saturday, 3 April 2010)
- Display message if the file doesn't exist;
- Show progress dialog (might be useful for larger files, although slower);
- Add editor scrollbars;
- Do not append new-line at the end of the file;
- v1.2 (Friday, 26 February 2010):
- Remember recent files;
- MediaStream Redux skin;
- Add description.xml (used by SVN Repo Installer);
- v1.1 (Friday, 22 January 2010):
- Rapier skin;