• 17(current)
[MOD] List View Rev2
paul Wrote:I don't have any poster.jpg for tv shows i dumped them a while back and now only have the landscape ones for episodes / seasons / shows . just thought it made sense to keep them all the same like i did when using multiplex.
I guess i could use multiplex for the shows level and lowlist for the rest but i had planed on ripping multiplex out of auriga altogether.Shocked

The main problem is that when the trigger info panel is showing, the landscape icons are too wide -- that is the reason, e.g., in episode view, that the wide icon swaps out for the season poster when the trigger info is showing.

For tv shows, without poster.jpg's, there would be nothing to swap out on the left when the trigger info is displayed. Which means some serious re-coding and re-designing. Not impossible, but seems like having poster.jpg's would be easier -- note that your landscape folder.jpg's would not go to waste, as those can be used for the wide artwork when the trigger info is showing.
Ram2000 Wrote:My Question is ...Is it possible when in season view to maybe have different fanart for every season ?
Just think this would look so much better esp when theres like 10 seasons of friends and only one backdrop for it ?
thanks in advance.

Is this Impossible? Am I the only one who would like to see something like this?
I tried doing season01-fanart.jpg season02-fanart.jpg but had no effect or maybe even have a random fanart option ?
Loving the Low list and would be quite happy to ditch all the other views for just this one
thanks again for the hard work buddy...
still a beautiful mod, however when adding tv shows using the xbmc own scrape method, instead of ember media manager and alike, i cant get the tv show poster to work, if i press right, the fanart shows in the window, but the poster is blank
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
Leeuw Wrote:The main problem is that when the trigger info panel is showing, the landscape icons are too wide -- that is the reason, e.g., in episode view, that the wide icon swaps out for the season poster when the trigger info is showing.

For tv shows, without poster.jpg's, there would be nothing to swap out on the left when the trigger info is displayed. Which means some serious re-coding and re-designing. Not impossible, but seems like having poster.jpg's would be easier -- note that your landscape folder.jpg's would not go to waste, as those can be used for the wide artwork when the trigger info is showing.
They would fit ok! but fair do's i will go back to using multiplex.
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
henrikyo Wrote:still a beautiful mod, however when adding tv shows using the xbmc own scrape method, instead of ember media manager and alike, i cant get the tv show poster to work, if i press right, the fanart shows in the window, but the poster is blank

Henrikyo, can you post a screencap of what you mean? Sounds like a bug.

Ram2000 Wrote:Is this Impossible? Am I the only one who would like to see something like this?
I tried doing season01-fanart.jpg season02-fanart.jpg but had no effect or maybe even have a random fanart option ?

Sorry, it seems this isn't possible in xbmc at the moment, as you cannot get filepath information at the seasons level (same is true for music albums). Really annoying, as I agree your idea would be very cool. Hopefully the developers are working on this, as I know there have been a number of requests in the skin dev forum.

paul Wrote:They would fit ok! but fair do's i will go back to using multiplex.

Ah, paul, I don't want to lose you to multiplex! Aren't poster.jpg's "required" for the fullscreen info to work anyway?
Leeuw Wrote:Henrikyo, can you post a screencap of what you mean? Sounds like a bug.

Sorry, it seems this isn't possible in xbmc at the moment, as you cannot get filepath information at the seasons level (same is true for music albums). Really annoying, as I agree your idea would be very cool. Hopefully the developers are working on this, as I know there have been a number of requests in the skin dev forum.

Ah, paul, I don't want to lose you to multiplex! Aren't poster.jpg's "required" for the fullscreen info to work anyway?
They are but i hardly ever use full screen info so that's less of a problem.
I'm buggered either way.
I wished djh had never introduced landscape thumbs,
But now i'm used to them and i simply prefer them and i aint going to the trouble to re scrape my entire library, and doing it by hand would simply take me weeksSad
paul Wrote:They are but i hardly ever use full screen info so that's less of a problem.
I'm buggered either way.
I wished djh had never introduced landscape thumbs,
But now i'm used to them and i simply prefer them and i aint going to the trouble to re scrape my entire library, and doing it by hand would simply take me weeksSad

I hear ya... Blush
First post updated:

Current Version: 0.96.3 (3-Sep-2009)

UPDATE 3-SEP-2009:
(-) Fixed: choppy animations when browsing movie library
Thanks for the reply Leeuw dam shame but who knows what is down the line im using Low list for all my views now.
Any chance we could get some sort of low list support in file view ?
hi, this seams verry cool!
where i can download this?

Thanks
zeus[x];396983 Wrote:hi, this seams verry cool!
where i can download this?

Thanks
you can get it with hitchers mod from here http://github.com/Hitcher/aeon/tree/master
Still the best view ever but, is the link broken in the first post? (for the latest ver). It links to a dead pastebin post. Big Grin

Also, how do you manually enable/disable the 'background loader' for all of the different views in the .xml? Smile

Thanks again.
Hey,

I have a request/question, I notice on a newer version of Hitcher's Mod (which includes this list) the mediaflags seem to have changed. At the bottom of lowlist I see the resolution and media container (H264/720p) and there is a blank space beside them.

On older hitcher's mod, or older versions of this mod I could also see the audio channels there (5.1DTS). I can still see audio channels when I hit Right to go to the more info panel though.

And I adjust a setting to have it always show that media flag instead of a blank space? Or can you change that? Thanks!
Leeuw explained in a previous post that he don't want to overload with info (the media info is splitted for cosmetic reasons) but if you want all the data showed you should thy this mod:
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/6708/...rd01wc.jpg
ok going to post this here as well
I have been playing with movie genre and found it can use png instead of bmp
now this gave me an Idea not quite perfected the process yet but tell me what you think....

The png file is from another media center thing but I like the idea and would be willing to make my own if this works.

Incidentally I can not get them to show up on the low list for some reason I mocked this up.
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] List View Rev23