• 20(current)
[MOD] List View Rev2
nbayer Wrote:Also, I set up ram2000s genre icons and they look great but i cant get any fanart to show in the background like in the screen shots. It just shows a black background, did you guys change some other code to make that happen?

Are you adding the Fanart to the genrefanart folder as a jpg and naming it the same as the genre I have changed nothing but genre.xml to load png instead of bmp
I can cut and paste but just cant get my head around the coding :-(
Pr.Sinister Wrote:Here you go with the quick and dirty mod. I prefer it this way (without the poster
shape and mask) but it should be easy for you to play with it to get it back.

All you need to do is play with the visibility of parts of the group instead of the
whole group (i hide the whole poster group)

OK... Let's get started...

In Includes_genre.xml, Find :

Code:
<!-- List -->
<include name="mod_moviegenre_list1">
    <control type="image">
        <visible>Container.Content(genres) + !Window.IsActive(502) + !Skin.HasSetting(moviegenre_onoff)</visible>
        <width>346</width>
        <height>511</height>
        <fadetime>400</fadetime>
        <aspectratio scalediffuse="false">scale</aspectratio>
        <texture diffuse="list/list_movieicon_mask.png" fallback="moviegenre/default.bmp">moviegenre/$INFO[ListItem(0).Label].bmp</texture>
        <bordertexture border="-28">list/list_movieicon_frame.png</bordertexture>
    </control>
</include>
<include name="mod_moviegenre_list2">
    <control type="image">
        <visible>Container.Content(genres) + !Window.IsActive(502) + !Skin.HasSetting(moviegenre_onoff)</visible>
        <posy>513</posy>
        <width>346</width>
        <height>511</height>
        <fadetime>400</fadetime>
        <texture  flipy="true" diffuse="list/list_movieicon_flipmask.png" fallback="moviegenre/default.bmp">moviegenre/$INFO[ListItem(0).Label].bmp</texture>
    </control>
</include>
<!-- list End -->

And add this right after it :

Code:
<!-- LowList -->
<include name="mod_moviegenre_lowlist1">
    <control type="image">
        <width>346</width>
        <height>311</height>
        <fadetime>400</fadetime>
        <aspectratio scalediffuse="false">keep</aspectratio>
        <texture fallback="moviegenre/default.png">moviegenre/$INFO[ListItem(0).Label].png</texture>                        
    </control>
</include>
<include name="mod_moviegenre_lowlist2">
    <control type="image">
        <posy>513</posy>
        <width>346</width>
        <height>511</height>
        <fadetime>400</fadetime>
        <texture  flipy="true" diffuse="list/list_movieicon_flipmask.png" fallback="moviegenre/default.png">moviegenre/$INFO[ListItem(0).Label].png</texture>
    </control>
</include>
<!-- LowList End -->

In Includes_LowList.xml, find :

Code:
<!-- Poster Media Icons -->
<include name="LowList_PosterMediaIcons">
    <control type="group">
        <include>ListIcon_PosterIconGroup</include>
        <visible>![Container.Content(episodes) + ![Control.HasFocus(55110) | Control.IsVisible(55111) | Control.IsVisible(55112)]]</visible>
        <control type="image">
            <description>DVD Case Frame</description>
            <include>LowList_DVDCaseVars</include>
            <texture>thumbs/boxes/poster_shadow.png</texture>
            <visible>Skin.HasSetting(dvdcase)</visible>
        </control>

And change the visibility to :

Code:
<!-- Poster Media Icons -->
<include name="LowList_PosterMediaIcons">
    <control type="group">
        <include>ListIcon_PosterIconGroup</include>
        [b]<visible>![Container.Content(episodes) + ![Control.HasFocus(55110) | Control.IsVisible(55111) | Control.IsVisible(55112)]] + !Container.Content(genres)</visible>[/b]
        <control type="image">
            <description>DVD Case Frame</description>
            <include>LowList_DVDCaseVars</include>
            <texture>thumbs/boxes/poster_shadow.png</texture>
            <visible>Skin.HasSetting(dvdcase)</visible>
        </control>

In Viewtype_List_Low.xml, find :

Code:
        <!-- Media icon -->
        <control type="group">
            <description>Media icon</description>
            <posx>10</posx>
            <posy>400</posy>
            <visible>Control.IsVisible(551)</visible>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-22,0" time="400" easing="inout" tween="cubic" condition="Control.HasFocus(61)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-57" time="400" easing="inout" tween="cubic" condition="Control.IsVisible(20)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" time="1000" start="-600,0" end="0,0" tween="cubic" easing="out">WindowOpen</animation>
            <animation effect="fade" time="400" start="0" end="100">Visible</animation>
            <animation effect="fade" time="400" start="100" end="0">Hidden</animation>
            <include condition="[Window.IsActive(25) + Skin.HasSetting(videotv)]">LowList_EpisodeMediaIcons</include>
            <include condition="[Window.IsActive(25)]">LowList_PosterMediaIcons</include>
            <include condition="[Window.IsActive(500) | Window.IsActive(501) | Window.IsActive(502)]">LowList_SquareMediaIcons</include>
            <!-- Landscape Icons -->

And add the include for the movie genres :

Code:
        <!-- Media icon -->
        <control type="group">
            <description>Media icon</description>
            <posx>10</posx>
            <posy>400</posy>
            <visible>Control.IsVisible(551)</visible>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-22,0" time="400" easing="inout" tween="cubic" condition="Control.HasFocus(61)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-57" time="400" easing="inout" tween="cubic" condition="Control.IsVisible(20)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" time="1000" start="-600,0" end="0,0" tween="cubic" easing="out">WindowOpen</animation>
            <animation effect="fade" time="400" start="0" end="100">Visible</animation>
            <animation effect="fade" time="400" start="100" end="0">Hidden</animation>
            <include condition="[Window.IsActive(25) + Skin.HasSetting(videotv)]">LowList_EpisodeMediaIcons</include>
            <include condition="[Window.IsActive(25)]">LowList_PosterMediaIcons</include>
            <include condition="[Window.IsActive(500) | Window.IsActive(501) | Window.IsActive(502)]">LowList_SquareMediaIcons</include>
            [b]<include>mod_moviegenre_lowlist1</include>[/b]
            <!-- Landscape Icons -->

That's it! Pretty easy mod no? Just make sure to put your .png files in the
media/moviegenre directory and you should be good to go.

Make sure you backup you stuff before you change anything cause i did this
very very quickly before going to bed after a long day of fixing computers. I
may be too tired to notice typos while making this post (i hate my laptop's
touchpad... makes me lose whole paragraphs sometimes!)

Of course this has been done on the Final Aeon Hitched so users of other mods
beware.

-Pr.

The include mod_moviegenre_list2 isn´t used, a mistake?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Opps wrong thread :p
I was wondering if anyone had any luck with the artist view on low list ?
temmi2000 Wrote:The include mod_moviegenre_list2 isn´t used, a mistake?

Well it is there for a reflection effect but i didn't like it... you can add it if you
want a reflection...
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
OK what about this for Disaster ?

Did You get a chance to look at the actor Section Pr. ?
Ram2000 Wrote:OK what about this for Disaster ?

Did You get a chance to look at the actor Section Pr. ?
Yes thats coolSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
A couple more that might be used..

Completed another one I was missing

Is it possible to implement this into black's mod yet?
Louike Wrote:Is it possible to implement this into black's mod yet?

Do you mean Low list or The Clear Genre pngs ?
The low list in general.

i'd like to use it for tv shows but hitchers doesn't have smooth movement for me.
Louike Wrote:The low list in general.

i'd like to use it for tv shows but hitchers doesn't have smooth movement for me.

Try Temmi2000's and try deleting you guisettings.xml as been found to speed up XBMC esp if you have been swapping through Different skins
Ram2000 Wrote:Try Temmi2000's and try deleting you guisettings.xml as been found to speed up XBMC esp if you have been swapping through Different skins

thanks but my goal is to combine black' s textures with the new list view.
Ram2000 Wrote:Try Temmi2000's and try deleting you guisettings.xml as been found to speed up XBMC esp if you have been swapping through Different skins

Good work !
Very cool, looking great so far. Keep going, I wanna see it finished! Angry
Une simulation pret personnel en ligne, Un calcul taux pret personnel en ligne, Demande financement et demande credit personnel
Does anyone know why my tv show posters aren't displaying in the top menu (where the list of shows appears)? They display fine in season view and movies

Using Rev23329
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] List View Rev23