• 4(current)
[MOD] List View Rev2
Thanks, henrikyo! I'll look into that bug on the video codec and hopefully post an update later tonight.

Also, you may have already noticed this, but you can make the list background more transparent by setting "Panel" to "Thin" from the top menubar.
Sounds great mate. Wonderful.

I guess that option in aeon "allow plot/review... info scrolling" doesn't work in info view. Since it works in plot view. If u know what I mean, so that the plot scrolls auto
henrikyo Wrote:Sounds great mate. Wonderful.

I guess that option in aeon "allow plot/review... info scrolling" doesn't work in info view. Since it works in plot view. If u know what I mean, so that the plot scrolls auto

Ah, that is an oversight -- I will fix that when I get home tonight and post an update.
Big improvements coming soon (EDIT: have been trying to create a music roller and am getting stuck... hopefully will be posting an update soon) to list rev2:

Shocked looking sweet mate can't wait Wink
Leeuw Wrote:Big improvements coming soon (tonight or tomorrow) to list rev2:

Will this include the TV show view?
Ok, made some nice progress tonight (thanks nul7 and Jezz_X!). Here is the reason why I have been distracted:

The roller is proving to be a pain in the ass to code, but I'm starting to get the trick of it. So this and tv episodes are my priorities!
Leeuw Wrote:Big improvements coming soon (EDIT: have been trying to create a music roller and am getting stuck... hopefully will be posting an update soon) to list rev2:

This is exactly the music view I've been waiting for.

(Honestly, I'd much rather this than the roller, but the choice would be nice of course)
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]• nate w.
[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
natew Wrote:(Honestly, I'd much rather this than the roller, but the choice would be nice of course)

There will be an option to toggle between the two.
as always fantastic work mate modders like you make my HTPC sexy Cool
Excellent. Smile

Quick question though, does the discogs scraper normally scrape the record label and the date the band was formed? I ask because I noticed these things are listed on their website but I can't seem to get xbmc to scrape it.
natew Wrote:Quick question though, does the discogs scraper normally scrape the record label and the date the band was formed? I ask because I noticed these things are listed on their website but I can't seem to get xbmc to scrape it.

Yeah, took me a while to figure that out -- you have to switch to the allmusic scraper. Not sure why discogs is the default, but I will definitely add a note about that in the instructions when the update is posted.

EDIT: To switch to the allmusic scraper, go to Settings->Music->Library. You can access it from the context menu but that does NOT work and will keep resetting itself to discogs after you exit the menu (must be a bug -- not sure whether in auriga or xbmc though).
[Moved to first post]
Nice!

edit: Right now, the biggest thing on my wishlist for this is the ability to set the layout to full for albums and slim for songs. Without that it looks great while browsing albums but as soon as I select one I see the same cover repeated over and over. :/

Also, what happened to all of the meta data for music? All I see now is the biography and fanart.
Thanks very much for this mod. It is exactly what I've been looking for for music. Excellent work!
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] List View Rev23