• 3(current)
[MOD] List View Rev2
Leeuw Wrote:Thanks, I'll play around with the white highlight bar and see if I can at least make that an option to turn on/off.

Also, thanks for the tip about the links pointing to the same place. Now fixed.
great stuff i should now be able to add this into my existing mod pack thanks.Smile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
redje Wrote:i really like your list view, but one thing i seem to be missing in all list view mods: A list from the bottom to the top of the screen. Why a list view if only 4 or 5 items are visible. I'm a noob at skinning or modding, but perhaps you can tell me how to alter the code to have a list from bottom to top?

i really like your mod, but i'm missing height.

You can make the list a bit higher by turning on "List: High" in the menubar. Still doesn't go to the top of the screen, though -- I had wanted to keep the list lower so that it doesn't block too much of the fanart, but maybe others would prefer a higher list as well? If so, I will try to work on that for a future release (unfortunately it would take more than a simple mod to change as it impacts a number of items).
paul Wrote:great stuff i should now be able to add this into my existing mod pack thanks.Smile

I would be honored. Smile Have you tried it out on the xbox yet? Or will the new background loader break the whole skin? Curious to know how, e.g., just the list with plot information performs on the xbox.

arosequi Wrote:It looks beautiful in Movies, but I use list view for seasons and episodes, so I can't use it now (since I'm lacking multiplex-size season thumbs and almost all the information -- I know you said it's not designed for TV shows, so I'm not complaining :p). It's times like these that I really wish Aeon supported more viewtypes than the 4 defaults ones -- I really need two different List views. :'(

I have already started work on tv shows and am including options for poster, banner and landscape thumbs Smile Hope to have that ready this coming weekend.
download link does not work....mediafire comes up with a error 200

/needtotest
needtotest Wrote:download link does not work....mediafire comes up with a error 200

Looks like mediafire's whole site is down right now... If not fixed soon, I'll post on rapidshare
Every one must be trying to donwload this mod since it can take down mediafire! Smile

/needtotest
First let me say great mod, just testing it out my self. Big Grin
I was wondering if there is anyway to reduce the text size of the plot so more plot analysis is displayed or if its possible to have the plot text scrolling?

Thanks
Hardware - HP Proliant MicroServer N36L 8TB / Amazon Fire TV Stick
Software - NZBget / Radarr / Sonarr / uTorrent / Plex / NZB 360

Post - HQ WWE Fanart
mediafire is still not up...right now rapidshare sounds like a sweet idea...
needtotest Wrote:mediafire is still not up...right now rapidshare sounds like a sweet idea...

Grab it here for the easy install, or here for core files only.
Leeuw Wrote:I would be honored. Smile Have you tried it out on the xbox yet? Or will the new background loader break the whole skin? Curious to know how, e.g., just the list with plot information performs on the xbox.

I have already started work on tv shows and am including options for poster, banner and landscape thumbs Smile Hope to have that ready this coming weekend.
I have tried it on my test version on the xbox and it works very well. not sure if it will break djh's new updates, though i suspect it will, we still get no default backdrops on xboxSad
I will try it out on the newer version soon and let you know if it still works ok, i hope so
paul Wrote:I have tried it on my test version on the xbox and it works very well. not sure if it will break djh's new updates, though i suspect it will, we still get no default backdrops on xboxSad
I will try it out on the newer version soon and let you know if it still works ok, i hope so

Cool, thanks
I have one problem with this mod - in files mode it does not show any thumbnails (covers with the .tbn) - it does not show the fanart either and it does not show the folder.jpg for the folders. Is it possible to fix this or do I need to import everything into the library?

/needtotest
Leeuw Wrote:Cool, thanks
Hi it works fine with the latest updates as of a few hours ago, and it does not seem to have broken anything. so if anybody say's it's broken there skin then they have Installed the mod wrongWink
paul Wrote:Hi it works fine with the latest updates as of a few hours ago, and it does not seem to have broken anything. so if anybody say's it's broken there skin then they have Installed the mod wrongWink

Nice! Thanks, Paul.

needtotest Wrote:I have one problem with this mod - in files mode it does not show any thumbnails (covers with the .tbn) - it does not show the fanart either and it does not show the folder.jpg for the folders. Is it possible to fix this or do I need to import everything into the library?

Noted in the first post, but the current release doesn't fully support files view - I am working on that as well as tv shows for the next release (hopefully this weekend), and then pictures eventually.
hi mate,seriously this is great. Its so clean, with plot, traier and eveything in it. Seriously <3<3<3 hehe

A couple of questions though.

Im on latest svn linux and latest auriga. Everything is working perfectly. Expect one thing. In full list view, i like to use info, to display different info aout the movie. But under video codec, it says info unavaible but, there is also other typing on top of that.

Dont know if u know what i mean, but its like when two flags stack on each other, just with text. Also in info view, is it possbile for the plot to roll. If i enable plot view it scrolls. But i doesnt scroll in info view.

Adding a picture.

Its the codec, and maybe the scrolling at the bottom after the info. Also i dont know but does the top bar with the clock etc, seem more trannsparent then the rest of the stuff.

Kepp up the great work. ITs awesome!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] List View Rev23