[MOD] TV Multiplex TV Panel Replacement

With 2nd fanart fit in panel

Also made a Lite version, but I need to change the fonts colors.

I just want to enjoy more the fanart and be able to see it.

*NEW, add second fanart and remove the panel right square and fit the fanart to the same size of that panel (a picture is better)

*Just replace multiplex_full_infotv.png and multiplex_full_basetv.png under media/multiplex folder.

(multiplex_full_basetv.png is if you want the little panel behind the episodes, like behind House season posters)
(if you want both versions put/replace the Whites in (media/multiplex/Lite/)

Panel pack here
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
paul Wrote:Dam nice panels mate are they just straight replacements for the mod pack and if so are they available for download as they look realy good

Done. enjoy it!
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
thanks i will go and try those out as they look pretty slick, i am amazes nobody else has thought of it before nowBig Grin
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Quote: thanks i will go and try those out as they look pretty slick, i am amazes nobody else has thought of it before now

lol, Thanks
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Quote: thanks i will go and try those out as they look pretty slick, i am amazes nobody else has thought of it before now

Thanks, Paul

Wow 10 download and no comments....
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
that looks REALLY kewl
I would really like to mask the fanart thumb but I try <texture diffuse=" mask">$INFO[bla blah]</texture> on the only 2 fanart entries on the xml and nothing..
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
reaven Wrote:Thanks, Paul

Wow 10 download and no comments....
#
I get that a lot i had over 60 downloads on my last revision of Auriga before anybody posted anything then it was a complaint, why do we work our buts off doing these mods and skin ports? probably coz were nutsLaugh
Quote:I get that a lot i had over 60 downloads on my last revision of Auriga before anybody posted anything then it was a complaint, why do we work our buts off doing these mods and skin ports? probably coz were nuts

haha you are right, but in the other hand its addicting, sometimes i think it will never be a final release theres always something new you want to add or someone change something ridiculous like the font size and is the next best thing. I have made so many mods and changes that am terrible scare to update the skin and loose everything unless they were integrated in the skin.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
reaven Wrote:haha you are right, but in the other hand its addicting, sometimes i think it will never be a final release theres always something new you want to add or someone change something ridiculous like the font size and is the next best thing. I have made so many mods and changes that am terrible scare to update the skin and loose everything unless they were integrated in the skin.
Aye and he has just upped a load more changes which will no doubt break most of the mods i useEek not to worry i am sure we will get a stable release in time for me to retire at 65 in say 23 yearsLaugh and you are right it is addictive, i keep wanting to quit but i get withdrawl symptoms, plus the xbox users wont let me bloody quit since nobody else supports itOo
Always working hard Reaven, good stuff ! Nod
DuMbGuM Wrote:Always working hard Reaven, good stuff ! Nod

lol,
Thanks
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
You see more changes !!! Big Grin

*NEW, add second fanart and remove the panel right square and fit the fanart to the same size of that panel (a picture is better)

clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Quote:you are right it is addictive, i keep wanting to quit but i get withdrawl symptoms

And its ironic I spend more time looking to change, fix and new mods than watching tv, more than half of the series that I have are two or more seasons and not seen any.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
reaven Wrote:And its ironic I spend more time looking to change, fix and new mods than watching tv, more than half of the series that I have are two or more seasons and not seen any.

LOL. Me too.....I spend far more time taking screen shots, getting posters, fanart, mods than actually watching movies or TV.

Nice job on the mod by the way.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] TV Multiplex TV Panel Replacement0