• 10(current)
[MOD] Native Media Flagging / Conditional Weather / Multiplex TV Posters - ModPack
pletopia Wrote:thats a start on the seekbar Wink

to make it look better .. http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=355...stcount=43 .. just a couple changes in the code in those two files Smile

Yes please =)
I just started using this, and I'm kind of a noob to using xbmc skins.. but when I'm looking at my tv shows.. in multiplex view.. the icons on teh bottom don't seem to be correct
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/4051/iconsweird.jpg
that's what they look like.. is this right? how do I fix this?
also how do I get weather to show up in the home menu?
edit: also when I am in movie multiplex view, it takes like 3 seconds for the info window to pop up.. the one above the movie poster on teh very bottom.. is there a way to speed it up? I have a core 2 duo 2.4ghz
uncola Wrote:I just started using this, and I'm kind of a noob to using xbmc skins.. but when I'm looking at my tv shows.. in multiplex view.. the icons on teh bottom don't seem to be correct

Nope. You need to place TV show artwork in your TV folders... see the topic here: http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=49761

Otherwise you can enable a view other than multiplex, such as the "Posters" which hitcher has kindly implemented.
Hitcher Wrote:I've no idea what this is?
The defaultXXX.pngs have inconsistent capitulation, this is fine under Windows wich isn't case sensitive, however on *nix based system it results in missing default covers etc.

Hitcher Wrote:I've added the preloaditems tag so it should be OK - it works for me.
Problem deffinitly still there, with curtains or backgrounds on its fine, but with fanart there dupe covers when holding down left or right scroll as it is lagging to load them.

I still don't get how to use conditional weather sorry Sad Set it in advance settings but no go, Thanks for all your work.
uncola Wrote:edit: also when I am in movie multiplex view, it takes like 3 seconds for the info window to pop up.. the one above the movie poster on teh very bottom.. is there a way to speed it up? I have a core 2 duo 2.4ghz

Up at the top menu within multiplex (press 'up' when in multiplex view), change the "Info:Auto" toggle. Alternatively, you can manually edit the xml to reduce the time from 3 seconds if you don't like the "Info:Trigger" or "Info:On" behavior.
PainToad Wrote:Problem deffinitly still there, with curtains or backgrounds on its fine, but with fanart there dupe covers when holding down left or right scroll as it is lagging to load them.
Solved this one myself, I found one of your posts Hitcher regarding backgrounder making thumbs smoother, and whilst it does, it was the cause of all this, turned it off for the thumbs and working great.

Still confused with the weather but Sad
daerid Wrote:So... this mod is Fantastic! I would like to make a change, and need help doing so (since I am entirely new to skinning)

I want to take some pieces out of your Movie layout, and put them into the TV layout.

When listing TV Series:
View: Multiplex
Layout: Poster

When viewing Seasons:
View: List
Layout: Full

When viewing Episodes:
View: Multiplex
Layout: Thumb

How can I go about doing this? Also, I could like the icons (for lack of a better word) to be rectangles instead of squares (Just like in the movie section), since I have all of that art as DVD cases...

Thank you So much, this mod is amazing! (my compliments to the chef)
If you enable 'Unlock all views for TV Shows' you can select List for Seasons. There's no Full/Slim option for seasons yet though - it's on the 'To-Do List'.
rausch101 Wrote:My only request:

Can you include CF2009's Favorite's menu?

Here it is
Added to the 'To-Do List'.
uncola Wrote:I just started using this, and I'm kind of a noob to using xbmc skins.. but when I'm looking at my tv shows.. in multiplex view.. the icons on teh bottom don't seem to be correct
also how do I get weather to show up in the home menu?
edit: also when I am in movie multiplex view, it takes like 3 seconds for the info window to pop up.. the one above the movie poster on teh very bottom.. is there a way to speed it up? I have a core 2 duo 2.4ghz
Enable the new option 'Use TV Posters for Multiplex'.
Enable Weather in 'Shortcuts'.
PainToad Wrote:The defaultXXX.pngs have inconsistent capitulation, this is fine under Windows wich isn't case sensitive, however on *nix based system it results in missing default covers etc.
I still don't get how to use conditional weather sorry Sad Set it in advance settings but no go, Thanks for all your work.
Caps added to the 'To-Do List'.
PainToad Wrote:Still confused with the weather but Sad
As above: have you turned it on?
Hitcher Wrote:As above: have you turned it on?
Yep, do I need to set a directory for the backgrounds?

Also found another bug, the episode number in the little black box in multiplex disappears for the currently playing video.

Sorry to be a pain.

Also reworked the Weather.

If you want a Single image or image Folder turn off 'Conditional Weather Backdrop' and use as normal. If you turn 'Conditional Weather Backdrop' on you'll need to set the Image Folder to <skin folder>\media\backdrops\weather.
Hitcher Wrote:Also reworked the Weather.

If you want a Single image or image Folder turn off 'Conditional Weather Backdrop' and use as normal. If you turn 'Conditional Weather Backdrop' on you'll need to set the Image Folder to <skin folder>\media\backdrops\weather.

Sweet. Great work as usual.

Question for my reference, Hitcher: Do you plan to add the "press down for trailer" feature? I know it would conflict with your slider bar so I was just curious as to what your preference was between the two.

Maybe a route to go in the future (assuming you like the trailer feature) would be to change it from "down" to something else less frequently used...like "0"?
Hitcher, can You please add title bar mod for movies?
Hitcher Wrote:Image

Also reworked the Weather.

this is so HOT!!! Big Grin how does it work? i mean are the images always on or there is some kind of a fade time?

thank you so much for all the amazing work
I activated the curtains in the movie library which looks very nice, but when I went to the Games section, where I have showcase view with game backdrops it now also shows the curtain which doesn't look very good. If I disable the curtains in the games view it is also disabled for movies etc. Would it be possible to have that independent from each other (movies, tvshows and programs)? Thanks
ccMatrix Wrote:I activated the curtains in the movie library which looks very nice, but when I went to the Games section, where I have showcase view with game backdrops it now also shows the curtain which doesn't look very good. If I disable the curtains in the games view it is also disabled for movies etc. Would it be possible to have that independent from each other (movies, tvshows and programs)? Thanks

+1
looking nice hitcher Cool
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Native Media Flagging / Conditional Weather / Multiplex TV Posters - ModPack3