• 12(current)
[MOD] Native Media Flagging / Conditional Weather / Multiplex TV Posters - ModPack
Hitcher Wrote:Yes, I'll definitely be adding the option to turn it off and on soon. It all happened so quickly yesterday I just wanted to get it out there before I went out for the evening.

can you use the new script what Nuka1195 has on svn?

all you world need to do is rename some of the WINDOW.setProperty and the onfocus script address:p

Nuka1195 Wrote:here is the final version. native support would be better.

http://xbmc-addons.googlecode.com/svn/pa...lyAdded.py

you can call the script with params. all params are optional

eg
Code:
<onfocus>XBMC.RunScript(special://home/scripts/RecentlyAdded.py,limit=3&amp;albums=$INFO[Skin.HasSetting(showalbums)]&amp;partial=$INFO[Skin.HasSetting(showpartialviewed)])</onfocus>

limit = the number of items to set(default=5)

albums = True to display the most recent music albums(default = show most recent songs)

partial = show the videos that have not been finished, but have started

*albums, the path is still set to an individual song as i don't know how to make PlayMedia play an album

**partial, PlayMedia does not support resume, so the video will start from the beginning

skinners you can have settings for these as shown in my example. the setting must be True when selected.
neurosis13 Wrote:a bug is spreading:
pressing stop while watching a movie brings you back to the beginning of the movie list.
Hitcher and Andy Black's MOD both have this bug.

Yes I'm seeing this bug too.
thesoulhacker Wrote:Yes I'm seeing this bug too.

me3
Hitcher...not sure if this is feasible or not but...would it be possible to include the 'no infinite scroll' mod from the tv poster mod?

I definitely see how it's annoying now that I've gotten XBMC setup. Even 2 seasons look like a bajillion.
Necromancyr Wrote:Hitcher...not sure if this is feasible or not but...would it be possible to include the 'no infinite scroll' mod from the tv poster mod?

I definitely see how it's annoying now that I've gotten XBMC setup. Even 2 seasons look like a bajillion.

+1 - infinite scroll confuses me for short lists.
with the native flagging, is it affected by having divx in the file name? i can't get it to pick up anything with a divx/xvid codec and was wondering if it's because they all have it in the file name?

regards,

mass

oh, and +1 on removing the infinite scrolling
Q6600, ASUS P5W, 6GB DDR2 and 2.5TB RAID running Mac OS X 10.5.5 and XBMC
xbox v1.0 (softmod) XBMC Dash
Thanks Hitcher for your great Aeon mod! I finally got it set up to display my tv series correctly with posters and set the scraper to prefer posters too. This is the first time I've used library mode in xbmc after years of using file browser mode and I'm never going back. Here's a picture of my setup! (This is probably old news to you guys but It's new and awesome to me)

noob here..

most of my files are m-HD,

but how do i rename my files if I want the H264, 720p, and Dolby digital flags to display?
Filmfour.png needs to be renamed to Film4.png in media/flags/studios .. thats how it gets scraped from imdb.com
DVD9 and DVD5 in the filename of some of my HD movies make the source tags overlapping in XBMC.
I started to look for Includes_MediaFlags.xml but there was none. :confused2:

Anyone know how to remove and add movie tags like in this case? Would like to add some as well.

Thank you!
Durkslag Wrote:DVD9 and DVD5 in the filename of some of my HD movies make the source tags overlapping in XBMC.

Inside Includes_MediaFlags.xml find this block of xml:

Quote: <control type="image" id="189">
<include>Furniture_ListMediaFlagsVars</include>
<texture>flags/dvd.png</texture>
<visible>[substring(listitem.filename,dvd) + !substring(listitem.filename,hddvd) + !substring(listitem.filename,hd-dvd)] | substring(listitem.filename,.iso,Right) | substring(listitem.filename,.ifo,Right)</visible>
</control>

And add this to the end

Quote: + !substring(listitem.filename,DVD9 + !substring(listitem.filename,DVD5)

so you have this:

Quote: <control type="image" id="189">
<include>Furniture_ListMediaFlagsVars</include>
<texture>flags/dvd.png</texture>
<visible>[substring(listitem.filename,dvd) + !substring(listitem.filename,hddvd) + !substring(listitem.filename,hd-dvd) + !substring(listitem.filename,DVD9 + !substring(listitem.filename,DVD5)] | substring(listitem.filename,.iso,Right) | substring(listitem.filename,.ifo,Right)</visible>
</control>

Now this will only fix that issue for the list view. You have 2 other instances that you need to add
Quote: + !substring(listitem.filename,DVD9 + !substring(listitem.filename,DVD5)
to. Just search for "<texture>flags/dvd.png</texture>" or something to find them.
The latest movies/episodes thing is great. For some reason I don't get thumbnails for the latest episodes. They are generated by XBMC and show up when I go to the episodes in tv show view - they are not downloaded from the scraper.

And I fixed the Film4 thingy in my git repository. I try to keep up and add as many studio logos as possible with their correct name. almost 1000 by now.
Durkslag Wrote:DVD9 and DVD5 in the filename of some of my HD movies make the source tags overlapping in XBMC.

Anyone know how to remove and add movie tags like in this case? Would like to add some as well.

Thank you!

Or you could simply just remove DVD9/DVD5 from the file name using something like BulkRenameUtility in a few seconds.
The Top 100 tunes, and recently added albums/recently played albums don't show up properly in library mode.

Can this be fixed? They work fine in the normal Auriga in full mode(not slim).

Thanks for the help, guys! Looks great now.
Really appreciate all your work Smile

Nice ModPack, Hitcher!
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Native Media Flagging / Conditional Weather / Multiplex TV Posters - ModPack3