• 14(current)
[MOD] Native Media Flagging / Conditional Weather / Multiplex TV Posters - ModPack
is the skin on git your full latest version ??
Hitcher Wrote:Don't expect anything major too soon though as I'm starting right from scratch and building a version that'll allow me, and anyone else for that matter, to add a viewtype mod as an entirely separate view.

Awesome. Game changer.
pletopia Wrote:is the skin on git your full latest version ??

No, it's a 'work in progress' from a clean Aeon so don't bother using it just yet.
PainToad Wrote:Impossible really, when backgrounder is enabled the images are loaded on the fly, rather than loading them all into ram. So its a hardware issue.

But the flicker only occurs in showcase. not in multiplex or wall view.
ohh .. nice .. hopefully you can do commits only when you do a full mod of something .. like a full conditional weather w/ animated icons .. to make it simple to pull changes for others Smile
pletopia Wrote:ohh .. nice .. hopefully you can do commits only when you do a full mod of something .. like a full conditional weather w/ animated icons .. to make it simple to pull changes for others Smile

That's the plan, yes.
Hitcher Wrote:That's the plan, yes.

excellent LaughBig GrinNod
PainToad Wrote:How do I get rid of the recent Movies/TV Shows? Really not a fan...

Anyone?
Just remove
PHP Code:
    <include>latest_added</include> 
from the Home.xml.
Awesome mod Hitcher, it's what Aeon would have been if djh hadn't disappeared again :-D

EDIT: Removing that line from Home.xml makes the skin stop working (it displays the home menu but none of the buttons do anything). An option to remove it would be nice, it really ruins the home screen IMO.

EDIT2: For others wanting to disable it, open up Includes_latest_added.xml and add " + 0" right before "</visible>" on lines 17 and 153
The Problem is the defaultcontrol, with latestadded it is 500 to start the python script, without latestadded i believe it must be 300. (in the home.xml)
eumel Wrote:The Problem is the defaultcontrol, with latestadded it is 500 to start the python script, without latestadded i believe it must be 300. (in the home.xml)

Ah yeah, forgot that - sorry.
Is there a way to have curtians for Multiplex TV and backdrops for movies, unless I'm missing a simple checking of a setting somewhere.
No, it's a universal setting but I'll probably change that for the new version I'm working on.
Something that I would like to turn into a individual setting instead of global is the "Show/Hide watched". I would like to hide watched tv episodes, But I want to show all watched movies.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Native Media Flagging / Conditional Weather / Multiplex TV Posters - ModPack3