• 2(current)
[MOD] Native Media Flagging / Conditional Weather / Multiplex TV Posters - ModPack
Hitcher Wrote:Only to Multiplex though but I liked the look of it so much I added it to List and Showcase and I think it works really well.

Ahh, ok I see that's perfect. It bugs me like no other when I'm viewing a movie that doesn't have fanart and it shows random fanart. Will this allow us to disable/enable backdrops in showcase also?
With the addition of the curtain it would be really great if when we start a movie / tv show, the curtain appears first and then draws back / opens from the middle like at a real cinema.

Not sure how feasible that would be but it'd be a niffy, eye-candy feature.
Sranshaft Wrote:With the addition of the curtain it would be really great if when we start a movie / tv show, the curtain appears first and then draws back / opens from the middle like at a real cinema.

Not sure how feasible that would be but it'd be a niffy, eye-candy feature.

XBMC can show animated gifs... might be possible that way
Leeuw Wrote:XBMC can show animated gifs... might be possible that way

I was thinking we might be able to divide the curtain into two images and use some slide animations to pull them apart / bring them together. I might need to look into that as I'd really love to see that. Especially if fanart is on and the movie doesn't have one, have the curtains pull back together, open if it does.

Animated gifs add too much overhead for such a large image. For something small, an icon or whatnot, a gif would be fine but when it's an image that could be upwards of 1920x1080 I can definitely see it bringing the computer to a crashing halt.
Nice work hitcher Wink
Hitcher Wrote:It's uploading as I type.

It'll be my complete skin (with added MediaStream sounds) so you can keep it separate from your other Aeon if you like, and I'll be keeping it up-to-date with anything djh adds in the future.

nice, this will makes updating so much easier Big Grin
Beautiful -- I love you, Hitcher! Smile The two things I've missed most out of the new Aeon are slim/full list views and the watched overlay.

Are you going to use some sort of version control (git, svn, etc) to keep up with updates? That would be handy.
Gr8 work Hitcher! Smile been missing the watched overlay, only thing i miss now it the Title bar mod ;p
Quote: Gr8 work Hitcher! been missing the watched overlay, only thing i miss now it the Title bar mod ;p

Same here;]
I downloaded this last night and tried it. It all looked good but a couple of things struck me. Not sure if I was doing something wrong or if its been done like that.

O and before I mention them I downloaded this into a skin dir of its own so it did not go ontop of anything else.

- Menus ( as in Press c or go into setup menus ) are not visible apart from teh currently hilighted option.

- I could not change any fanart options in menus. It would not let me enable any of the fanart options to allow main menu fanart.
Great work Hitcher thank you.
However I don't have backdrops, they just show blank for me.
Any idea?

EDIT: I just downloaded an SVN from here http://www.sshcs.com/xbmc/ and the backdrops are showing again.
Are you guys using XBMC from the download on the main page or an SVN?

Thanks
boxterduke Wrote:Are you guys using XBMC from the download on the main page or an SVN?

SVN -- after Babylon was released, a new background loader was added in XBMC, and Aeon takes advantage of that, but if you don't have an SVN version you'll just see black backgrounds
No Focus - Before

No Focus - After

Focus - Before

Focus - After

Included in main download (link in first post) or edit your Includes_Objects.xml like so -
PHP Code:
    <include name="Objects_ContextMenuButton">
        <
description>button template</description>
        <
posx>0</posx>
        <
posy>0</posy>
        <
height>39</height>
        <
width>308</width>
        <
textcolor>FF383838</textcolor>
        <
focusedcolor>FFdfdfdf</focusedcolor>
        <
texturenofocus>dialogs/context_nofocus.png</texturenofocus>
        <
texturefocus>dialogs/context_highlight.png</texturefocus>
        <
alttexturefocus>dialogs/context_highlight.png</alttexturefocus>
        <
alttexturenofocus>dialogs/context_nofocus.png</alttexturenofocus>
        <
align>center</align>
        <
aligny>top</aligny>
        <
font>Font_ContextMenuButton</font>
        <
textoffsety>8</textoffsety>
    </include> 
Hitcher,

Thanks for taking the time to post a fully updated Aeon with the latest from the git along with your fixes and favorite addons, makes it so much easier.

I haven't tried it yet, but a question:

Have you considered incorporating (or already used) anything from the CF2009 pack:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=48435

Or Seekbar & Info?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=50216
Forgot about my Seekbar and Info Mod but they're in this mod anyway.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Native Media Flagging / Conditional Weather / Multiplex TV Posters - ModPack3