• 9(current)
[MOD] Native Media Flagging / Conditional Weather / Multiplex TV Posters - ModPack
ccMatrix Wrote:I pulled the data from aeon on my pc and then overwrote everything with my skin folder. When I did the commit TortoiseGit listed all files that had no changes and I just reverted them to the Aeon state. In the end I just commited all the files I actually changed to my branch and pushed it to github.

Yeah it should just be able to see any files that have changed of its own accord. +1 for github. I have limited bandwidth so every little bit helps Wink
Does this mod still support fanart being displayed instead of the curtains?

If so what options do I need to do to enable it as I've not been successful yet....thanks
Backdrops: ON (removes the curtains) and then Fanart: ON.
Darn, Megaupload is just so slow for me, and either kills my download in the middle or doesnt allow me at all to download due to bandwidth restrictions as a free user. Bandwidth get killed fast for me tho, since the download is always getting killed at around 30 - 65%.

Somebody can gimme a Mirror? Would me much appreciated!
Two things,
cw.png should be 'the CW.png'

Can you please fix up the defaults capitalization, since djh refuses to do it, gets annoying having to correct them every for us on linux/mac.

EDIT: This mod also has the showcase bug thats been in the latest releases, the cover art needs preloading to prevent flickering.
EDIT2: multiplex poster view also needs preloading.

Also, can someone link me to a compatible weather background collection.
PainToad Wrote:Two things,
cw.png should be 'the CW.png'
It's in the next release thanks to ccMatrix.
PainToad Wrote:Can you please fix up the defaults capitalization, since djh refuses to do it, gets annoying having to correct them every for us on linux/mac.
I've no idea what this is?
PainToad Wrote:EDIT: This mod also has the showcase bug thats been in the latest releases, the cover art needs preloading to prevent flickering.
I've added the preloaditems tag so it should be OK - it works for me.
PainToad Wrote:EDIT2: multiplex poster view also needs preloading.
Again, already added.
Hitcher .. did you basically pull ccMatrix's Native flaggin mods into your mod ?
In what file is the Conditional Weather I would like to point the path to another location instead of copying my weather filer.

Thanks for a great MOD, this is very nice... would be perfect if just some one would do a file manager to aeon =)
pletopia Wrote:Hitcher .. did you basically pull ccMatrix's Native flaggin mods into your mod ?
I used it as the base but added the 'HDTV' tag and also the Night condition to List view. I think there's also conditions from Transparency in there. It's all part of the learning process. Wink
MrIcka Wrote:In what file is the Conditional Weather I would like to point the path to another location instead of copying my weather filer.

Thanks for a great MOD, this is very nice... would be perfect if just some one would do a file manager to aeon =)
Includes_Backgrounds.xml -
Code:
<include name="BackgroundVarsWeather2">
    <thumb>\backdrops\weather\$INFO[Weather.FanartCode]</thumb>        
</include>
any chance we can get you to upload this to git ?? much easier for the end user to update

also .. not sure if you ahve this .. but any chance you'd be interested in changing the progress bar and paused bar to stendec's [MOD] End Time Modification .. i feel that looks much better then the default aeon way code is a very simple mod
It will get around to using GIT some when soon, hopefully.

This does include my Seekbar and info mod.
thats a start on the seekbar Wink

to make it look better .. http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=355...stcount=43 .. just a couple changes in the code in those two files Smile
Thanks for this one - a very nicely done mod!

I just have one thing on my mind:
In list view, which I use for music, the currently playing item is not highlighted in any way. You just see the currently selected item.

Is there a possibility, that a skilled skinner can add this? I looked at the Viewtype_List.xml to spot the differences between Aeon Stark and the current MOD or Aeon Auriga, respectively. But I did'nt find anything that looked promising to me ;-)
So... this mod is Fantastic! I would like to make a change, and need help doing so (since I am entirely new to skinning)

I want to take some pieces out of your Movie layout, and put them into the TV layout.

When listing TV Series:
View: Multiplex
Layout: Poster

When viewing Seasons:
View: List
Layout: Full

When viewing Episodes:
View: Multiplex
Layout: Thumb

How can I go about doing this? Also, I could like the icons (for lack of a better word) to be rectangles instead of squares (Just like in the movie section), since I have all of that art as DVD cases...

Thank you So much, this mod is amazing! (my compliments to the chef)
My only request:

Can you include CF2009's Favorite's menu?

Here it is
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Native Media Flagging / Conditional Weather / Multiplex TV Posters - ModPack3