Installing latest SVN build on Apple TV.
Awesome!! Thanks for keeping a look out for us ATV users. Your efforts (as well as MDD) are really appreciated!
AppleTV 3.0.2, iMac 10.6.2, Launcher 3.2.4, (AppleTV Installed with Launcher), SVN: XBMC 9.11 (R26018).
hi,

ive been searching for a long time, but cant find the answer.

I have been editing the launcher update, and got it to download and install the nightly build.
It works fine. but the only thing is now that i cant use my apple remote anymore. My iphone's rowmote still works, so i could see if everything eas fine. but can get any input after the nightly build update for my apple remote.

Version nightly build = XBMC pre-9.10 r23402 (compiled: oct 4 2009)

Anyone ideas?

Thanks in advance!
Not sure of 23402, but note the warning on Questor's builds at http://www.sshcs.com/xbmc/
AppleTV 3.0.2, iMac 10.6.2, Launcher 3.2.4, (AppleTV Installed with Launcher), SVN: XBMC 9.11 (R26018).
just fyi to TheQuestor and other appletv users, I've confirmed build 23425 also has remote problem.
roger that, will put the notification up on the main page.
Thanks
Main Rig [Scorpius] - Core i7 2600k @ 5Ghz. 16 Gig DDR3 1600. 1x HD 6990 1x HD 4870 Hackintosh [Chiana] - Core i5 @ 3.8Ghz. 12 Gig DDR3 Linux [Moya] - Core2 Duo E8200 - 2 Gigs DDR2 800 WHS [Zhaan] - DualCore [email protected] - 4 Gigs DDR2 800 VMC [Jothee] Core2 Quad @ 2.8Ghz 4 Gigs DDR2 800 VMC [Aeryn] Core2 E8400 @ 3.0Ghz 2 Gigs DDR2 800 2TB Server [Talyn] Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 3.0Ghz - 8 Gigs DDR2 1066 FileServer [Crichton] P4 650 3.4GHz - 2 Gigs DDR
TeknoJnky Wrote:just fyi to TheQuestor and other appletv users, I've confirmed build 23425 also has remote problem.

Nice, im not the oly one, somehow that feels better then being the onlyone.
Now i can wait easily in my chair for a good nightly build for apple tv.

Great work thequestor!
I see there is a new nightly build out, does that mean its safe to upgrade on apple tv concerning the remote?

mike.
Riderzzz Wrote:I see there is a new nightly build out, does that mean its safe to upgrade on apple tv concerning the remote?

mike.

safe on a svn head build is always a relative word Smile
Just found out that r23451 has still the problems with the remote control.
I im still using the stable build from xbmc and with my apple tv and being a windows user i cant say, i will download r23623 to make my apple remote work again with the newest updates for skins and setting.
I also cant find a place to download older revisions.

I will just wait a little more Smile

mike

davilla Wrote:safe on a svn head build is always a relative word Smile
Riderzzz Wrote:Just found out that r23451 has still the problems with the remote control.
I im still using the stable build from xbmc and with my apple tv and being a windows user i cant say, i will download r23623 to make my apple remote work again with the newest updates for skins and setting.
I also cant find a place to download older revisions.

I will just wait a little more Smile

mike

Look there http://www.sshcs.com/xbmc/?mode=BO

The last working build was SVN XBMC_OSX_23281

Have fun bye
guibaa Wrote:Look there http://www.sshcs.com/xbmc/?mode=BO

The last working build was SVN XBMC_OSX_23281

Have fun bye

Thanks alot! i will try it out directly. will take some time before the bug comes out i believe. thequestor has no apple tv Sad
Just an FYI, 23493 still seems to have Apple Remote issues.
APPLE REMOTE WORKING AGAIN r23524 Big Grin

Just a Note that i Sent Craig a Email about this Build functioning correctly with the Apple remote, The Past three build have failed But this one is Functioning correctly.

Craig's site say's he is not sure if it breaks the Apple remote with this build since he has no way of testing it, I had just notified him that it does function correctly with this new build and is fixed with version r23524.

Build r23524.

http://www.sshcs.com/xbmc/

Enjoy,

Ken
roger that, thanks for letting me know and the site has been updated to reflect that this build fixes the Apple Remote. Thanks Ken

P.S. I saw in the build notes that the fix was in the revision just after the revision that I chose to build lol. I am glad it was infact included with tonight's build. Smile
Main Rig [Scorpius] - Core i7 2600k @ 5Ghz. 16 Gig DDR3 1600. 1x HD 6990 1x HD 4870 Hackintosh [Chiana] - Core i5 @ 3.8Ghz. 12 Gig DDR3 Linux [Moya] - Core2 Duo E8200 - 2 Gigs DDR2 800 WHS [Zhaan] - DualCore [email protected] - 4 Gigs DDR2 800 VMC [Jothee] Core2 Quad @ 2.8Ghz 4 Gigs DDR2 800 VMC [Aeryn] Core2 E8400 @ 3.0Ghz 2 Gigs DDR2 800 2TB Server [Talyn] Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 3.0Ghz - 8 Gigs DDR2 1066 FileServer [Crichton] P4 650 3.4GHz - 2 Gigs DDR
TheQuestor Wrote:roger that, thanks for letting me know and the site has been updated to reflect that this build fixes the Apple Remote. Thanks Ken

P.S. I saw in the build notes that the fix was in the revision just after the revision that I chose to build lol. I am glad it was infact included with tonight's build. Smile

I had just seen that is was posted also, I never bothered to check the forum, Just installed it and did a practical check, Oh Well in any case it is working.Nod

Thanks for all the hard work Craig!

Have a good Night.

Ken

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Installing latest SVN build on Apple TV.0